Nokia 5800 (aka Tube aka fruit alternative) 8 days to official announcement

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Joined
Oct 31, 2007
Messages
46,376
Reaction score
22,391
Location
Stellenbosch
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5800_xpressmusic_previewed_and_pictured_seems_cool-news-603.php

More exciting features revealed :
  • Symbian S60 Taco 5.0 OS & UI (yummy!)
  • Widescreen resolution of 640 x 360
  • 3.2 megapixel autofocus shooter
  • Videos at up to VGA resolution at 30 fps
  • Micro SD slot, comes with 8gb.

This looks more and more like a very nice upgrade for all those that jumped onto the touchscreen phone bandwidth a "little too soon" and now needs to upgrade to something decent. :D
 
http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_5800_xpressmusic_previewed_and_pictured_seems_cool-news-603.php

More exciting features revealed :
  • Symbian S60 Taco 5.0 OS & UI (yummy!)
  • Widescreen resolution of 640 x 360
  • 3.2 megapixel autofocus shooter
  • Videos at up to VGA resolution at 30 fps
  • Micro SD slot, comes with 8gb.

This looks more and more like a very nice upgrade for all those that jumped onto the touchscreen phone bandwidth a "little too soon" and now needs to upgrade to something decent. :D


In case anybody wants to know, iTalk has got the Nokia 5800 (Tube) on their latest pricelist. Going on MTN Anytime 200 contract for total cost of R244.50 pm. No stock yet and i quote from email :

I did check with our procurement dept, the phone has been released, but we currently do not have any stock, I will follow up and keep you posted.

Regards,

RazR
 
In case anybody wants to know, iTalk has got the Nokia 5800 (Tube) on their latest pricelist. Going on MTN Anytime 200 contract for total cost of R244.50 pm. No stock yet and i quote from email :

I did check with our procurement dept, the phone has been released, but we currently do not have any stock, I will follow up and keep you posted.

Regards,

RazR

the italk website shows NO specials / prices at all... where did you see that pricelist?
 
Yeah I was trying to look at the iTalk website yesterday, it's busted :(
 
Thanks :D :p This phone must come quick now, I can upgrade end of next month
 
Selling like hotcakes isn't always a good thing. I don't like having a phone that everyone else has. Like 4 years ago or whenever it just came out i got the v360 then everyone got it then i converted to a nokia n70me but i'm hoping this phone doesn't become as common as the v360 or the e250.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X