SA Rugby is dead, RIP and goodbye!

James

Expert Member
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
2,617
Reaction score
3
Just read in the paper that as soon as the world cup is over Jake White is gone, John Smit is being axed, Luke Watson is the new captain and 10 out of the starting 15 (the run on team) have to be quota! New coach is Peter de Villiers

My only advise now would be for all those players who have been offered contracts over seas go, your country clearly does not want you because you are white.
 
Just read in the paper that as soon as the world cup is over Jake White is gone, John Smit is being axed, Luke Watson is the new captain and 10 out of the starting 15 (the run on team) have to be quota! New coach is Peter de Villiers

My only advise now would be for all those players who have been offered contracts over seas go, your country clearly does not want you because you are white.

Pls tell me this was in the Cartoon part of the news paper :eek:

If not that is it's I'm done, I'll move to the UK to go support my players there.
Thanx SA it was fun but now it's over
 
LMAO.

The only Sport we can compete at the world top lvl's and win will now be made into a specticle. Shame.

Now even Japan would be able to knock the Boks's socks off :sick:

Sorry guys. That's all I needed to push me out of this country
 
LMAO.

I was just thinking now.

We as the Rugby supporters have a say in this. As long as they scratch with the Springbok team we just refuse to go watch their games. Staduim or TV.

This in turn makes sure that the MotherFkers who can't keep their hands out of rugby not get a cent as Payment. Soon SARFU will all have normal Jobs like us normal people and once that happens we could build the Sport again from nothing. Any1 else think this will work ?
 
"I see a red door and I want it painted black
No colors anymore I want them to turn black
I see the girls walk by dressed in their summer clothes
I have to turn my head until my darkness goes
Hmm, hmm, hmm,...
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black"
The Stones

Dunno why the current team doesnt just embrace their africaness and strike.
edit: actually no, thats just stupid, they should just start playing now with 10 out of the 15 runon team being black right away, why wait.
 
Last edited:
LMAO. Still.

Everytime I have this urge to go then something keeps me back. However the things kepping me here is becomming less and less.

Self destructive tendencies :D
 
Hmmm. Saru was going to be the saviour of the Greepoint stadium by moving there.

If they don't get sufficient spectators I wonder how this is going to happen.

I guess government money will be used.
 
I read this in the argus this morning, kept looking up to check that the date wasn't the 1st of april. If this happens sa rugby will become like sa soccer to me, Uninteresting and not worth supporting!
 
Ok, thanks to the ANC for totally and completely ruining the sport in this country.
:mad::sick:
 
saw this coming from a mile away

so what can we do about it? nothing !!! this has actually just pissed me right off!!!! IS there anything or anyone that can save this country?

im going to stop there before one of the mods ban's me from here
 
South Africa's top white players should start their negotiations for overseas contracts immediately. They should startup a rebel side and simply refuse to play for the Springboks if the selection is not on merit. I can't see the sponsors or the fans backing the Boks any more if this goes ahead. Money will drain out of SARFU and this whole silly idea will eventually fall flat on it's face. Why don't you see quotas being demanded for swimming? Taking rugby this way is an ill conceived attempt to dismantal any last vestiges of white pride in this country.
 
Or rather why don't you see more white players in the national soccer team ?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X