Recent content by ABDurbs

  1. ABDurbs

    Need Luxpower Help

    Thanks for the advice, but Luxpower have just got back to me and made the neccessary adjustment via the dongle.
  2. ABDurbs

    Need Luxpower Help

    No. I am using the LCD buttons
  3. ABDurbs

    Need Luxpower Help

    I am having countless issues with my inverter which does not have solar panels connected, just mains power. Since installing it, the unit is using battery power for something, but not trickle charging the batteries. Battery voltage went from 13.3v down to 12.2v overnight whilst plugged into the...
  4. ABDurbs

    LIFEPO4 Battery discussion thread

    Thanks, I ordered the 1.5kw a few minutes ago, and I have to agree - the simpler the better :)
  5. ABDurbs

    LIFEPO4 Battery discussion thread

    I have 2 of the Hubble 100 A series batteries, which apparntly are compatible when wired in series. I wanted to go with a 24v system because I need to upgrade my office inverter to a pure sine wave inverter, so I could move my current 12v inverter to the office. The difference in price between...
  6. ABDurbs

    LIFEPO4 Battery discussion thread

    I am considering changing my current 12v Fivestar 1.2kw inverter for this inverter. I currently have 2 x 100amp Hubble lithium batteries which I will rig in series for 24v, and I will have to add an equalizer. Do you think the Hubble batteries will be fine with the Luxpower 3.6kw ? I can't...
  7. ABDurbs

    The Official Xiaomi Thread

    I have just replaced my Samsung A33 with a Note 14 Pro plus, which I bought from Bash for R7k. Unfortunately, now sold out. I am very happy with the new phone. It is well speced and does everything I need it to do very well. I also looked at the Note 14 Pro at Incredible, (who still have stock...
  8. ABDurbs

    Hands Free Kit

    Oh OK, I hadn't even thought of this option. I was looking at something with a touch screen, but this should do the job. Thanks I will explore this.
  9. ABDurbs

    Hands Free Kit

    Sigh.
  10. ABDurbs

    Hands Free Kit

    Thanks. Yes this is the best option, but way more than I want to spend. I have already looked into it and the best priced unit for my bakkie is around R6k.
  11. ABDurbs

    Hands Free Kit

    Thanks but not sure why I would need to change batteries. The unit is connected to the cigarette lighter outlet. Not interested in driving aound with ear pods stuck in my ears :)
  12. ABDurbs

    Hands Free Kit

    I am not sure if this is the right Forum, but I am looking for a basic bluetooth hands free kit for my 2008 Isuzu bakkie. I saw this and thought it would do the job, but if anybody knows of something similar but better, I am open to suggestions, but I don't want to spend a lot of money on this...
  13. ABDurbs

    Alarm System Battery Replaced

    I am just waiting for Blue to get back to me regarding changing to the larger volatge charger, as I dont want to damge the panel. I have a suspicion that the exisitng chargre is 2 amp and not sure if the panel can take a 3 amp charger.
  14. ABDurbs

    Alarm System Battery Replaced

    The charge voltage is 13.3v and no I dont think I can adjust it on the charger thats fitted.
  15. ABDurbs

    Alarm System Battery Replaced

    I have replaced the lead acid battery on my alarm system with one of these Battery, but it is not even lasting 1.5 hours during a blackout, so I suspect that the charger is probably not strong enough to charge the battery fully. Here is a pic of the current charger/transformer which has been...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X