Recent content by Tjorriemorrie

  1. T

    Mweb extremely slow

    Hi, i'm on the bundled 4mb uncapped contract. For the past 2 weeks the line has been dropping regularly for about 10sec or so. This is extremely frustrating if you are a healer in a mmorpg. At first I thought it was the game server, but I figured out it was Mweb. Worse of all, last night I...
  2. T

    Found an interesting site

    getproperty.co.za I came across this site, it's very interesting. It's has a nice layout - everything seems to be one click away, e.g. the map, images, filters, etc. It has a lot of information neatly layed out. Each property doesn't have its own page though. I like the way the filters work -...
  3. T

    Anyone developing games?

    hey, i'm a zend developer. I've been thinking about learning jmonkeyengine as a hobby. Anyone that has had experience with game development care to comment on it? It looks good. Btw, I'm definitely not going to learn c++ as a hobby, will rather learn java (which is used at my work - so it will...
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X