EmmanuelGoldstein
Expert Member
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2016
- Messages
- 4,811
- Reaction score
- 4,915
And now it's so cold... I have to put winter PJs on... W.T.A.F.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Agree.. this time of the year should be no PJsAnd now it's so cold... I have to put winter PJs on... W.T.A.F.
It is a great view! My favourite camera, to gauge my area and the iconic Cape Town postcard view.I find the Milnerton webcam very informative (for someone living in the Southern Suburbs).
View attachment 1940010
View attachment 1940009
Agree.. this time of the year should be no PJs
Which west coast my bru...Lots of thunder and lightning on the West Coast.
![mslp_6h_totp_018[20260925_1800].gif mslp_6h_totp_018[20260925_1800].gif](https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/data/attachments/1879/1879465-866a8a84ecd6a49188577d7a5f3d1b7b.jpg?hash=Kd4F3-5kcg)
14mm for Saturday Yr says. Let's see.
Changed from this morning's prediction, dramatically.![]()
Some weather reports saying 60mm tomorrow, others almost none....
Yeah, this is why predictions are for people who go into a career suited to their traits- this is an ideal career for a compulsive liar/thumb-suckerUnfortunately last week's prediction for CT was hopelessly wrong, so it is difficult to take these kind of forecasts literally. The best we can do is wait and see...
Really?Lots of thunder and lightning again tonight. What a show.
Yes, really. What is your problem?Really?
No problem... I am just sitting here and see/hear f0kkol, so am really surprised... but ja that's far far away from meYes, really. What is your problem?
Your locations might be helpful.No problem... I am just sitting here and see/hear f0kkol, so am really surprised... but ja that's far far away from me
You by the crotch part?What?
![]()