South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a 3rd largish area - Unfound Path.Still playing Mortal Shell 2
But I also saw that Witcher 3 is on sale on PS Store, so purchased that in preparation for the remaster
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a largish area - Unfound Path.
41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte
A remaster of that would be amazing, spent many hours on it in my youth. I still remember the restaurant crowds sound.AOE II DE, Civ III Complete, AOK II HD, AOE3 DE, GTA2, SimTower
Hell ye, remember playing original Doom on network LAN @ work back in 1995, killing time and killing and being killed lolA remaster of that would be amazing, spent many hours on it in my youth. I still remember the restaurant crowds sound.
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a 3rd largish area - Unfound Path.
41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte
Star wars galactic racer.
On the easiest mode and still struggling to win races agains the AI in the campaign. Crazy it's like I don't even know how to play games at anymore.