What game are you playing now? (Part 2)

Still playing Mortal Shell 2 :thumbsup:

But I also saw that Witcher 3 is on sale on PS Store, so purchased that in preparation for the remaster
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a 3rd largish area - Unfound Path.

41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte
 
Last edited:
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a largish area - Unfound Path.

41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte
  • GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB or AMD Radeon RX 6600 8 GB

    Joh that's a no for my 3060 then
 
A remaster of that would be amazing, spent many hours on it in my youth. I still remember the restaurant crowds sound.
Hell ye, remember playing original Doom on network LAN @ work back in 1995, killing time and killing and being killed lol

F*ckin scary, 30 yrs on... :oops::cool:
 
Nice, just completed the 3rd corrupted gate in Mammon and discovered there is a 3rd largish area - Unfound Path.

41 hours, Level 51, with level 16 Axe and Dagger with level 16 Naylshotte

Took 47 hours to complete. All dungeons and tarstones.

Last boss was the most difficult in the game, but still only took 4 attempts.

Awesome game, but no really memorable boss fights, I’d say I beat most on the first try - in fact the most difficult were early game mini bosses - Arbiter of Flesh and Rabid Grisha Pack


I’m now wanting something a bit more chilled, so started Cat Quest 2 😃
 
Star wars galactic racer.

On the easiest mode and still struggling to win races agains the AI in the campaign. Crazy it's like I don't even know how to play games at anymore.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X