The Rugby Thread - Part Deux

Worst line out performance I’ve ever seen from a team.

Paulo was horrific. I hope I never see him play again. Bring back Dweba ffs that’s how bad he is.
 
Is Paulo a professional player? Does he play rugby for a living?
 
This is the worst “performance” I have ever seen from a “professional” hooker.

Not often in a 15 man sport you can literally blame one single player for a team loss.

My god.
To be fair Gelant tried very hard to join Paulo in throwing away the game. Why would anyone kick the ball away when you are 4 points behind with 2min on the clock.

Quite astonishing how good the Stormers were in the last week and then so crap only a week later.
 
Dobson has a real blind spot for some of these players. Gelant, Zas, Nel and Ungerer. Not good enough. It’s the first time i’ve seen Paulo and hopefully the last.
 
Weekend starting on a bad note with the Stormers losing. They just can't buy a win when playing Edinburgh at home.
Lions should do the Ospreys.
Sharks have a tough game against a Leinster side with more internationals than last week.
Bulls have an even tougher assignment against Munster.
I recon maybe 2/3 wins. Backing the Lions and Sharks.
 
Avictory for the Sharks over Leinster, they did not play that well but scrum dominates helps.
 
Some interesting local derbies to look forward to this weekend. Bar the Lions with only 2, all other teams are loaded with Boks.
Both games are tomorrow, (10 October), Bulls v Lions @ 13:30 and Stormers v Sharks @ 16:00.
Unpopular opinion but the local derbies bore the s hit out of me.. become so stale and predictable, from Currie Cup to Super Rugby to URC...

In addition to that they're so hotly contested with brother taking chunks out of brother, so tend to be attritional.

I hope we're going to see sides as stacked for the first round of the Champions cup fixtures?

A fixture against a Top 14 French club is so much more intriguing, unique and novel.. Love it. Looking more forward to Stormers v Bristol than Stormers v Sharks...

Anyway, I get the local fascination for derbies, full stadiums, tons of supporters gear sold, lots of fanfare... money spinner....
 
Unpopular opinion but the local derbies bore the s hit out of me.. become so stale and predictable, from Currie Cup to Super Rugby to URC...

In addition to that they're so hotly contested with brother taking chunks out of brother, so tend to be attritional.

I hope we're going to see sides as stacked for the first round of the Champions cup fixtures?

A fixture against a Top 14 French club is so much more intriguing, unique and novel.. Love it. Looking more forward to Stormers v Bristol than Stormers v Sharks...

Anyway, I get the local fascination for derbies, full stadiums, tons of supporters gear sold, lots of fanfare... money spinner....
First time I have to disagree with you - I love the derbies. Saffa against Saffa, no punches held back, gritty and attritional. Luv it! Reminds me of the old traditional & sometimes legendary Currie Cup battles/rivalries.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X