2007 Cricket World Cup (West Indies) thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingrob
  • Start date Start date
It's been two solid and convincing victories for us against Netherlands and Scotland. Now, do we have what it takes to beat the Aussies, or will our lack of "big match temperment" cause us to lose in some bizarre way?
 
Shhh... don't u dare jinx it now... *mutter*

We will beat the Aussies and win the WC convincingly....
 
guys lets please remember scotland and netherlands

lets keep our heads because those are 2 seriously kuk teams

saturday will tell us if we ready for our first world cup win ever
 
They need practice for both options before the game against Aus. The toss seems important so far, so it would be good to plan for both scenarios. Aus are at a disadvantage because they've only batted first so far.

But we bowled all 50 overs against NL,who we didnt actually bowl out :(
 
I wouldn't exactly call it destroying but yeah losing 3 wickets aint a good thing :). I just cant wait for us to give Aus a nice old fashion spanking on Saturday.
 
Noone watching Pakistan destroying Zim?

Wish I could. Stuck in HK for 3 months. Plenty of cheap bandwidth but no cricket broadcasts :(. I'm gonna dread that day when we win the WC and I'm not there to celebrate back home. Sigh...

Interesting group for India, SL and Bangladesh. If SL win and Bangladesh wins, Bangladesh will be through. What are the chances?
 
My teams are disapearing!!!:mad:

Pakis deserve to be in the Super8 but now they out, India deserve to be in the Super 8 but their chances are SLIM!!!

FAAARK!!

Eish, they just making it easier for damn SA.:o
 
haha shame. I'd have thought india making it thru, but loosing to bangladesh was just shocking :p. SL maybe in the final?
 
Deserve? After losing two games they deserve to go home like the other teams.
 
haha shame. I'd have thought india making it thru, but loosing to bangladesh was just shocking :p. SL maybe in the final?

That was/is my prediction from the beginning, but whats a world cup super 8 without the Pakis and India?
 
no not the windies.. noooooooooo!!1111oneone.. we must beat them finally and squash them in the series.
 
no not the windies.. noooooooooo!!1111oneone.. we must beat them finally and squash them in the series.

Wouldnt it be sweeter for SA to beat all the "big" teams and win the World Cup?

O well they still got Sri Lanka, OZ and Windies to beat, maybe the Irish gonna give them hell to!! Lol!!
 
no way SA gonna win...if they couldn't do it in '99 they will NEVER do it- ask me I was there in Birmingham
 
they will do it.. murphey's law.. i think they have run out of ways to fowl up/
 
they will do it.. murphey's law.. i think they have run out of ways to fowl up/

Come on why is that all everyones basing it on. Is there nothing else other than that silly superstition and the boo hoo one year old 438 spin.

Lol but if SA win then everyone will be screaming like monkeys!!:p
 
Well saturday might give an indication. I say might because i don't think aussies are really at full strength esp without lee. I'd prefer SA loose that game, cause if they win they might get big headed and u know the aus team is likely only to get better as the matches play on.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X