2007 Cricket World Cup (West Indies) thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingrob
  • Start date Start date
Interesting...With IS in the state it is in, I am not confident it will stream, but I will look into it...
 
My friend showed me a site that gets updated like every 2 minutes or so, can't remember right now. Was checking the scores over Opera Mini and GPRS/3G...
 
For those that are interested:

Canada 102/3 (25.3 ov) vs Kenya

Australia 133/1 (25.0 ov) vs Scotland
 
oz probs taking it ez... they dont wanna like put "the fear" into the other teams, save the best for last... ;)
:D
 
Scotland are gonna get slaughtered in this match, but then that was inevitable I think.....
 
U chaps were watching the wrong game :)

Kenya vs Canada was much more of a contest ....

w00t w00t go Kenya ! Hoping they can cause an upset by beating England or New Zealand and hopefully see 2 African teams go through to the next stage :)
 
yeah, people thought the kenya team was bad and would be an easy push over. I was impressed :P
 
Kenya and Bangladesh have had more exposure to the top teams than minnows like Bermuda and Scotland, and it kind of shows. If they want cricket to become a global sport, then the smaller teams need to be exposed to tougher competition as well.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X