2007 Cricket World Cup (West Indies) thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter kingrob
  • Start date Start date
ummm w1z4rd it's at the bottom left hand corner. What I think is happening is that SABC gets the widescreen version of the broadcast and, unlike DStv chops off the sides to an extent so I think if you watch it on a relatively old TV the score will kinda stretch off the screen. I can see it though.
 
woah bangladesh is doing good.. tho leaking some runs for the last indian wicket
 
I was impressed with the Bangladeshies - there fielding was very good, and they bowled well.

There seems to be a few low scores so far from some of the sides... is that becuase of the pitch or the team - probably a little early to tell.....
 
Pakistan and India both struggling in todays matches but I also have to say I was impressed at the Bangladeshis bowling. Also having young guys in the field helps.
 
If Pakistan lose today, they're on their way home. I hope the crybabies lose!

130/9 - one more to go.
 
/me cheers on Ireland... send them home boys.. and we'll declare ALL of the next decade St Patricks Decade :D
 
If Pakistan lose, their excuse will be that it's because Shoaib Aktar isn't playing. After all he would have helped them to a much better total with his batting skill :rolleyes:
 
2 cracking games on today ... flicking between the two matches on the tele...

naturally rooting for Bangladesh & Ireland :)

Bangladesh have come a long way ....

Just need Kenya too beat England and they are through to the next round :)
 
eish dstv compact should've had more sports channels. Only reason I think some of us will cheer on India and Pakistan is because of the Dream Team game haha
 
yeah im also watching, Bangladesh has improved tremendously over the last few years.. Hope they do well this WC.
 
I'm always rooting for the underdogs. Go Bangladesh and Ireland.

What a great St Patric's Day. :D

oh no! Bangladesh's partnership is broken. :(
 
as long as they not playing South Africa ;)

certainly has been a very entertaining WorldCup so far, hope it continues..
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X