2016 Summer Transfers and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin gameiro to Atletico for €30M + 5 in variables and Sevilla gets Vietto on loan for €3M and a €20M purchase option
 
World is going faking crazy with these crazy overpriced ££££.
I'm just glad Klopp is buying on what we really need in areas where we lack and add depth to the squad.

Umm - I thought I saw you chaps saying you were happy him selling chaps as as you had too big a squad? You don't need depth (you have that in your position on the log table), you need quality.
 
Umm - I thought I saw you chaps saying you were happy him selling chaps as as you had too big a squad? You don't need depth (you have that in your position on the log table), you need quality.

So you saying Mane and Matip is not quality?
 
So you saying Mane and Matip is not quality?

Mane is definitely. Dunno about Matip but his form illustrated below says he could be a Liverpool legend in the making -

[video=youtube_share;oaPkOS8LZX0]https://youtu.be/oaPkOS8LZX0[/video]




all in good fun :)
 
Oh gawd. That is something I did not want to recall. Remember SupaSta, too?

Wait I think I got Fern9do and Supasta confused. Was so long ago. But yeah Genius/Cantera and Supasta were a nasty piece of work. Only ban I've ever received on this site was because of them :D
 
I don't have those particular details yet, but I've been told Man United paid the entire fee.

So we got shafted, and then paid a bit more to be shafted. Oh well, hope Pogba doesn't turn out to be another di Maria...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X