2016 Summer Transfers and Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've all said this for years but if he sorts out his head he can be lethal for the right team. Arsenal need that kind of attitude and arrogance in the side, he just needs to tone down the actual antics.

He has had a whole host of chances at quite a few good clubs now. There is no question regarding his talent, its all there. The biggest problem has always been his attitude even now at 24/25 years old it is still a huge problem.

Maybe Arsenal could take a punt on him, but not sure if Wenger even wants to spend any more money this window.
 
Wenger is not the manager to turn him around imo.

Yeah that's why I said he needs to sort himself out. I do think a focused Mario would do well at Arsenal though.

He hasn't actually been up to any antics since he joined LFC - Sterling got up to more

In a match in the same competition on 22 October against Real Madrid, Balotelli was criticised by manager Brendan Rodgers for swapping shirts with opponent Pepe at half time, saying "It's something that doesn't happen here and shouldn't happen here."[105]

On 18 December 2014, he was suspended for one match and fined £25,000 for posting an image on social media which appeared to contain anti-Semitic and racist references.

He's toned it down but his attitude seems to be Mario #1 always. Put your head down, do the work. That's all I meant.
 
He has had a whole host of chances at quite a few good clubs now..

Yeah, and also at Liverpool. :p

Maybe Arsenal could take a punt on him, but not sure if Wenger even wants to spend any more money this window.

How much do you think he'd reckon into Klopp's plans? If he isn't needed/wanted I can see him being released for cheap.
 
Yeah, and also at Liverpool. :p



How much do you think he'd reckon into Klopp's plans? If he isn't needed/wanted I can see him being released for cheap.

If we don't find any buyers for Ballo, I reckon LFC will negotiate a release of contract with him... and be done with it.
 
I seriously would not want to see Balo at Arsenal, he is just to much trouble.

I think Remy would fit in quite well at the gunners as another option to a big man upfront and an extra bonus is that Remy can play on the wing.
 
I seriously would not want to see Balo at Arsenal, he is just to much trouble.

I think Remy would fit in quite well at the gunners as another option to a big man upfront and an extra bonus is that Remy can play on the wing.

I wouldn't mind see Balotelli at Arsenal, just for fact that I would be something different. If you're making a Disney sports movie you need a few key elements:

1) Manager that's seen better days - Check
2) Losing start to the season - Check
3) A few young players looking to make a mark - Check
4) Some senior players looking to make a turn around - Check

The only thing lacking is the renegade looking to make amends. That's were Super Mario comes in. :p:D

Block Buster in the making.
 
his attitude must be really suck because klopp has given everyone a fair go.
 
his attitude must be really suck because klopp has given everyone a fair go.

I think he's just been unlucky that he was away when Klopp was giving everyone a go last season - this season he hasn't mucked around - sure, he had a look at Marko, but then Marko at least has the potential of fitting in with the Klopp approach (and the jury is far from in on him)
 
Pep has said he is free to leave. Crazy turn of events. Who can afford him though? Probably stay and collect that cheque
 
ebfa856a94bb3a9267aea68acd434235.jpg
 
Update

Stoke City want to take Liverpool defender Mamadou Sakho on loan, according to the Telegraph.

Mark Hughes is hopeful of getting a deal done before next week's transfer deadline day, with the centre-back having had a turbulent time at Anfield in recent months.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X