2017/18 Transfers and Rumours

Good for them, Neymar represented by his Dad. Ronaldinho's agent was his bro also.
 
I saw he plays 10 for Juve and was like, nah boet - we've got that covered. Then I check a bit more and see he plays basically anywhere in the forward line or attacking midfield. That versatility is quite an ace up the sleeve to have along with a goal every 2 games.

Whoever gets him will be lucky to have him...transfer fee around 0.8 Neymar?
 
Since the window closed Griezmans buyout clause dropped from 182 million to 92 million which in todays market is a bargain for a player of his ability and reputation. I'm sure clubs will be bidding in January.
 
I saw he plays 10 for Juve and was like, nah boet - we've got that covered. Then I check a bit more and see he plays basically anywhere in the forward line or attacking midfield. That versatility is quite an ace up the sleeve to have along with a goal every 2 games.

Whoever gets him will be lucky to have him...transfer fee around 0.8 Neymar?

I would take Dybala any day from Sunday over Griezmann... but another thing is can he perform in the EPL? One too many South American failing at United
 
I would take Dybala any day from Sunday over Griezmann... but another thing is can he perform in the EPL? One too many South American failing at United

You will take any Juve player over any other :p
 
You will take any Juve player over any other :p

no, not any Juve player - Juve still have to try win the CL :p

Have you seen what Dybala can do? plus he is only 23 years old
 
Last edited:
no, not any Juve player - Juve still have to try win the CL :p

Have you seen what Dybala can do? plus he is only 23 years old

I'm pulling your leg (But still maitain you are bais bar United hehe)

He is pure class, seen him play and He and Mbappe are real WC talents
 
Atletico Madrid is very close to signing Diego Costa. He won't be able to play until January due to the transfer ban. Interesting to see who Chelsea go for now.

Looks like this is finally happening. I wonder if this means Griezmann will leave in Jan.
 
Highly doubt it , he'll be cup tied if he moves to another Champions League playing club
Yes but his buyout is 92 million and his market value is minimum 120 million so teams will be eager to beat each other to signing him.

If I was Arsenal or Liverpool I would go all out to convince him. Especially Arsenal who will most likely lose Sanchez on a free. They should have taken City's 60 million.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X