30GB for R349 inclusive

h0ll0w said:
Taken from hyperlink.co.za :


Concurrent connections as in concurrent sessions as in two seperate ADSL lines connected with one hyperADSL account ? :eek:

Now that would draw me... :D

That is correct.

The standard is 1 connection. Just make a note on the application for if you need more than one, and I will manually adjust it.
 
Jakez said:
Guys,

Just a quick update. On the local access after being capped.

The person Vio spoke to was one of my technicians. I must apologise, I have not given him all the info yet.

The account does terminate after being capped.

Sorry about the mixup.

Jake-z
Noo There goes my gaming hopes!!!
 
Hey - that number 7 is new!
 
I am not at the office until later this afternoon, so if anybody phones and the technicians cannot assist you, or if any of the answers are unclear.

Please feel free to contact me on my cell.

I have not had time to give all the details through to the technicians.

My number is on the website.


Jake-z
 
Jakez said:
Yes,

The standard 4Gb unshaped @ R509.00 incl VAT

Thanks! Thats the best rate I have seen so far for the unshaped service.

One more question... having two concurrent sessions, will this affect say my download speeds if I share an account with a friend?

Thanks,
Syzygy
 
Jakez said:
That is correct.

The standard is 1 connection. Just make a note on the application for if you need more than one, and I will manually adjust it.

I thought I heard that the-ones-we-do-not-speak-of does'nt allow ISP's to offer accounts with two or more concurrent connections. Well that is just me, but thats great and makes me one of your prospective customers. :)
 
MansoN said:
Time to cancel my Axxess account.
Anyone has feedback from axxess in regards with this price movement? Are they going to respond?
 
bboy said:
But i don't wanna leave Axxess!!!
Well I will definitely leave axxess if they don't reduce the prices and this Hyperlink turns out to be ok. For R230 pm there is no amount of good service that will keep me paying such a difference! If it is like 20R difference or so, no problem, but in hundreds, not a chance.
 
swordfish1 said:
Anyone has feedback from axxess in regards with this price movement? Are they going to respond?
They've still got that annoying message on their homepage re 11 days to go and all that. they'd be foolish just to rely upon customer loyalty IMO. With the costs associated with ADSL - money talks and bullsh!t walks
swordfish1 said:
Dont be - thanks for pointing it out that its clearly visible now.
 
Razer0 said:
I like how they give options to what speeds you want, and dont just charge you accross the board:

You have 3 options when selecting the Telkom line.

1. 512k. (Telkom cost - R 477.00/month)

2. 384k (Telkom cost - R 359.00/month)

3. 192k (Telkom cost - R 270.00/month)

Naas :)

That would be nice... but in fact they're quoting the line rental from Telkom. So those are line rentals you pay TO Telkom and does not really show how much you pay for the ISP account.

Would be nice if an ISP brought out speed based capped products. For instance, a 192k theoretically could download 30gig, but make it cheaper for him than the other packages because what's the chances they'll do? You'll save on the $$

But yea, greed is everywhere...
 
Yeah, it's nice to be loyal and all that, but with the rediculous cost of internet connectivity and normal phonecalls (thanks Telkom), I'm going for the cheapest option.
 
noone said:
That would be nice... but in fact they're quoting the line rental from Telkom. So those are line rentals you pay TO Telkom and does not really show how much you pay for the ISP account.

Would be nice if an ISP brought out speed based capped products. For instance, a 192k theoretically could download 30gig, but make it cheaper for him than the other packages because what's the chances they'll do? You'll save on the $$

But yea, greed is everywhere...
Do the individual ISPs have the ability to regulate line speed?
 
bwana v.3 said:
They've still got that annoying message on their homepage re 11 days to go and all that. they'd be foolish just to rely upon customer loyalty IMO. With the costs associated with ADSL - money talks and bullsh!t walks
Have to agree on that! ADSL is still so overpriced in SA, so cost is more than just important.
 
Damn...I'm still waiting for 1 Aug. b4 I call up Telkom to sign up but this definitely looks very promising...now if we can get 1 mbit line for the price.....oooooooh :)
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X