7.0 Earthquake in Burma

And BBC reporting there was a second one at the same time near Thailand, also 7.0

Not sure if its the same one, but they reported "2 earthquakes"
 
It's not the earth quake I'm worried about, it's the tsunami that it causes!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 is a nasty tsunami either way!
 
It's not the earth quake I'm worried about, it's the tsunami that it causes!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 is a nasty tsunami either way!

Apparently no threat of a tsunami, fortunately
 
I am starting to get scared of 21 May 2011 :)

Too many signs to still happen before its all over. Besides, you might hit a truck tomorrow and its of no concern to you.
 
Didn't the Mayans predict 21 Dec 2012! Sheesh! I wish they make their minds up cause I intend to buy a sports car & go on oversea holiday before it happens. And I intend to do all on credit so I don't have to pay when the world ends! Hehe!

You will not be pleasantly surprised come 2013...
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X