AcidRazor - Why does he know so much about relationship issues

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Through-out this sub-section, Acidrazor probably not only has the highest amount of posts in this section, but also the longest ones. Most of his posts make sense, but I've been wondering: If he currently doesn't have a gf, and has only had a few in the past, how come he provides such level-headed advice most (all?) of the time?

Maybe he is one of those people who reads relationship books all the time :D

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
He writes the Agony Aunt column for Farmers Weekly? (Im joking)

This is a weird thread....

ghoti

Karmic Sangoma
Acid.. if you ever sold or sell your kidney.. please let us know how it turns out :D Im bloody curious.

semiautomatix

Honorary Master
Acid sprouts a lot of carp. You have to read very carefully to find that one gem he might sprout in every 3 page essay :D

Hehehe, though in time we do discover its easier to dispense than follow advice.

bwana

B MyBroadband
Super Moderator
What's that expression about teachers . . . :D

guest2013-1

Maybe he is one of those people who reads relationship books all the time :D
I don't read as much as I'd like to. And when I do read I read for pleasure not to learn something.

I observe, true.

And even though I might be angry sometimes and spew a load of bull****, I mean who doesn't. I may look it but I'm not budha. I'm human ;)

No, I'm not in love. I've just let the bitterness of my previous relationship let go. There is still some left in there somewhere. But I'm more at peace now with what has happened in the past than I was with any of my other previous relationships.

I have also found my purpose in life. No jokes. It just dawned on me one day. Who knows what the future holds. It really is a sense of freedom one get when you let go of the anger.

I wouldn't go as far as to say that I'll never get angry again.... but yea.

Those who can't do teach. In no ways am I teaching anyone anything. I just distribute my past failures dusted off and refurbished as "advice"

:D

Dolby

Honorary Master
I kinda get the feeling I've been through more than both of you when it comes to females ;)

medicnick83

Paramedic
I kinda get the feeling I've been through more than both of you when it comes to females ;)
Doubt it bru...

We should get together and compare notes.

We could probably write a book and make it a best seller!

RichardG

Honorary Master
I think he has no girlfriend

Once I do receive proof of him kissing his gf. Then he will be on the taken out list

guest2013-1

I think he has no girlfriend

Once I do receive proof of him kissing his gf. Then he will be on the taken out list
lol okay. Now i just have to decide which girl I should kiss & take a picture of. Camera phones usually...well... lets just say incriminating evidence :D