Adult Circumcision

Well this is not really for you. :p
I have done some reading and will be thinking of this for a while and have read some pros and cons that make sense.
The biggest anti at the moment is the scarring and the loss of sensitivity.

All I know is that just thinking about it makes me cringe :o

How about some before and after pics? For science! :D
 
All I know is that just thinking about it makes me cringe :o

How about some before and after pics? For science! :D

For science of course. Yes I will...if I go ahead with it.
For additional research I actually read 2 personal blogs (1 with pics) of the before, during and the entire healing process.
 
The biggest anti at the moment is the scarring and the loss of sensitivity.
The biggest case against circumcision has always been for me that there are no real benefits to doing it short of (as you have mentioned) individual preference over aesthetics.

Aesthetics is for me not a good enough reason to undergo a surgical procedure.
 
The biggest case against circumcision has always been for me that there are no real benefits to doing it short of (as you have mentioned) individual preference over aesthetics.

Aesthetics is for me not a good enough reason to undergo a surgical procedure.

Considering the simplicity of the procedure there is very little to it.
It is removing additional skin really.

It is purely for aesthetic purposes and hence I am taking this more seriously.
My concern is also the healing time of 6 weeks of no sex and trying to not rip your stitches and then the scarring.
 
Clearly the OP is confusing...:D

No phimosis or any medical reason to have it done ergo I can pull my foreskin back.
Since I am 32 and have a foreskin it automatically precludes me from being Jewish or any other religion that requires me to be circumcised at or shortly after birth.

Ah, so not jewish, and no problems pulling your foreskin back. I see, I see...

So I guess you just don't like the look, If I'm correct here?
Are you seriously telling me you are considering cutting off a piece of your d1ck for this?
 
Ah, so not jewish, and no problems pulling your foreskin back. I see, I see...

So I guess you just don't like the look, If I'm correct here?
Are you seriously telling me you are considering cutting off a piece of your d1ck for this?

Well it is not actually a piece of my cock, the same way your ear is not really a piece of your head.
Semantics I know, but so necessary. :D

To answer your question though, yes I am.
 
Well it is not actually a piece of my cock, the same way your ear is not really a piece of your head.
Semantics I know, but so necessary. :D

To answer your question though, yes I am.

Well luckily there is something you can do to help you with your "decision making" here.

Pull your foreskin back, and keep it that way every day, every hour, for 2 weeks straight. if you can "pull it off" then I guess you are ready to "cut it off".

It's really simple, so don't forget to let us know how the "test" is going - keep us updated!
 
Well luckily there is something you can do to help you with your "decision making" here.

Pull your foreskin back, and keep it that way every day, every hour, for 2 weeks straight. if you can "pull it off" then I guess you are ready to "cut it off".

It's really simple, so don't forget to let us know how the "test" is going - keep us updated!

You're really that interested, heh?
 
You can do whatever you want, it's your own body. Make sure the doctor isn't a n00b and the stitches/scarring will be minimal

I'm looking at a frenulum tie and perhaps some stretching (steriod) cream again but mine is more medical than yours. After I've tried those things I'll consider full circ again.
 
Friend of mine had it done at 35. Problem he complained about was the hard-ons in the morning. Otherwise he says it's no big deal.

This ^^ ... if you're okay with the initial pain, then it's no big deal from what I heard.
 
A bit old. You'll take longer to heal unless you have some way of suppressing the inevitable morning wood or other random wood. It's going to hurt.
Should be easier to cut at that age though+
 
LOL I can hear Lycanthrope trying to hold back his excitement from here. :p

All things being equal, he'll likely be in mourning after though...

LOL

He's way too old for me to begin with (I like my guys to be a little younger than me and, generally, I like to be taller, although, my SO happens to be 5cm taller than me... so... FML), it's purely a matter of curiosity. And, of course, if it looks like it has been amputated with a hacksaw, I'd like to tease him about it :D
 
The very thought of bringing a sharp instrument near my member makes me go turtle.

Dont do it man! Circumcised men are on average 8 millimeters shorter in terms of erect length compared to their intact counterparts. There must be a reason!

holy ****! 8mm's!!! now the woman won't feel a thing! SHAME!!!! <-- sarcasm for you

You can hit the gspot with almost any dick size my friend, 8mm won't make a difference and since he's an adult making the decision, it's up to him really. I know it makes you go turtle, but maybe he's actually excited for it?

Anyway, if you're worrying about morning/random wood, I'd ask my GP if it was okay to go on antidepressants that suppress the sex drive a little. But I really think it won't be a problem.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X