Afrihost mobile data down since Saturday

vdmcobus

On Saturday Afrihost’s mobile data went offline, and is still offline. No communication from them to me explain what is going on and what they are busy doing to resolve it. I am very disappointed in how they are handling this.

avk

Exact same problem here. APN issue. When I set the APN to MTN, my data connection is fine. No data connection on Afrihost APN. ZERO reaction to any of my support requests, not even as much as a "We're working on it".

After last week's missing data, this is now the second major issue in two weeks.

According to the Afrihost Network Status, there was an outage affecting mobile data in Eastern Cape on 25/3. But I have not had any data connection for the last THREE days.

This becoming ridiculous. No contact, no communication, no response. I think it's bye-bye Afrihost. :/

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
On Saturday Afrihost’s mobile data went offline, and is still offline. No communication from them to me explain what is going on and what they are busy doing to resolve it. I am very disappointed in how they are handling this.
:( That's not good to hear! Are you still struggling with your connection this morning?