• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Afrihost Plus Double Data

Techrat

Can someone please explain how the plus double data works? I was under the impression that enabling AH+ double data would essentially just give me twice my monthly allowance.

I had a few issues with my account early this month and when I checked my usage on the 1st it was already missing 100GB. So I am not sure if I misunderstand how it works and the AH+ feature is actually just paying for rollover to the next month?

I've opened support tickets but I don't think the reps understand what I am asking them. When I pmed Afrihost about this I got a response about links not working which has no relevance to what I was asking, and I still haven't had another response to my pm so I thought I would ask if anyone else understand how AH+ works.

AfriGenie

Afrihost
Company Rep
Can someone please explain how the plus double data works? I was under the impression that enabling AH+ double data would essentially just give me twice my monthly allowance.

I had a few issues with my account early this month and when I checked my usage on the 1st it was already missing 100GB. So I am not sure if I misunderstand how it works and the AH+ feature is actually just paying for rollover to the next month?

I've opened support tickets but I don't think the reps understand what I am asking them. When I pmed Afrihost about this I got a response about links not working which has no relevance to what I was asking, and I still haven't had another response to my pm so I thought I would ask if anyone else understand how AH+ works.
If you add the Plus+ Double Data benefit to a Capped DSL or Fibre account, your data allocation to that product will be doubled.

When did you add the Double Data benefit?