Afrihost Rep

phly

Expert Member
Good Day,

Any afrihost ninjas around or are folks still on holiday?

I have a pressing issue and I keep getting tossed from pillar to post.

Help!

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
Good Day,

Any afrihost ninjas around or are folks still on holiday?

I have a pressing issue and I keep getting tossed from pillar to post.

Help!
Hey phly, sorry for the delay here :(

Please drop me a PM and I will help you out right away! :thumbsup:

phly

Expert Member
Hey phly, sorry for the delay here :(

Please drop me a PM and I will help you out right away! :thumbsup:
No worries, I sent a pm through to another afrihost rep explaining my issue and this is after calling into the customer care center. I am still awaiting feedback but it wont hurt to drop you a PM.

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
No worries, I sent a pm through to another afrihost rep explaining my issue and this is after calling into the customer care center. I am still awaiting feedback but it wont hurt to drop you a PM.
Thanks, I will follow up on it for you now. :)

Dianysis

Expert Member
As a matter of interest - do the AH reps still offer assistance on myBB as I can't seem to find the dedicated feedback threads?

I also tried live chat on their website - waited an hour without anyone connecting to help.

AfriGuy

Afrihost
Staff member
Company Rep
AfriGuy - sent you a pm.
As a matter of interest - do the AH reps still offer assistance on myBB as I can't seem to find the dedicated feedback threads?

I also tried live chat on their website - waited an hour without anyone connecting to help.
We do indeed still offer assistance. I will follow up on your PM right away and look into it now. Please expect a response shortly.

Brenden_E

Expert Member
Dunno what on earth is going on at Afrihost. It's like a complete support meltdown. Been trying to get a ticket logged to have my fibre line repaired. After calling them there's no action and they can't confirm if it's indeed been logged. This is happening to live chats.

Seriously worrying.

1549465198722.png

Dianysis

Expert Member
Hey AG - I requested an upgrade on my line to 20 mbps. I am quite keen to know the progress of this? I have pm'd you the details.

bradz

Support is very poor, I am getting very frustrated with Afrihost now :mad::mad:. Logged a ticket PVI-846-40226 on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 17:04 which is ignored only after multiple contacts from myself is it answered on 29th, issue temporarily fixed on the 1st, within a few hours same issue happened again, re-oponed the ticket on the 1st, 7 days have passed and not even the courtesy of a response with an update from Afrihost. 14 days and still not resolved, really shocking. Feedback would be nice!! @AfriGuy

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Support is very poor, I am getting very frustrated with Afrihost now :mad::mad:. Logged a ticket PVI-846-40226 on Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 17:04 which is ignored only after multiple contacts from myself is it answered on 29th, issue temporarily fixed on the 1st, within a few hours same issue happened again, re-oponed the ticket on the 1st, 7 days have passed and not even the courtesy of a response with an update from Afrihost. 14 days and still not resolved, really shocking. Feedback would be nice!! @AfriGuy
I have gone through your ticket and I can totally understand where you are coming from. I know how annoying this can be. I am not sure why it has taken so long for your ticket to be answered.

I am busy reaching out to the person who was handling this and I will try and get somebody to call you to give you some constructive feedback.

bradz

I have gone through your ticket and I can totally understand where you are coming from. I know how annoying this can be. I am not sure why it has taken so long for your ticket to be answered.

I am busy reaching out to the person who was handling this and I will try and get somebody to call you to give you some constructive feedback.
Still not fixed!!!

Deetz

Still pathetic... Been on the phone holding for 34 minutes. Also been waiting for a online portal support request to be accepted after 40 minutes of "Connecting...."
@AfriNatic what do you say about this great service?!