All net voice bundle issue

cavedog

Honorary Master
@Cell_C

There is 2 issues with the All net Voice bundle.

1. Inclusive value from Ultra bonus does not deplete first even though it expires after 24 hours.
2. The All Net voice bundle is not being depleted on a per second basis and instead is billed per minute.

I have attached 2 screenshots of the terms and conditions of the bundle and it clearly says inclusive value will be deplete first if they expire first and that the bundle will be depleted on a per second basis.

Screenshot_20190522-214504_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20190522-214529_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi cavedog

Thanks for reaching out!

Please PM us the number in question and we will look into the matter.

^SM

Armchair

I have also noticed that the bundle depletes on a per-minute basis and not per-second as per the terms and conditions.

cavedog

Honorary Master
I have also noticed that the bundle depletes on a per-minute basis and not per-second as per the terms and conditions.
So the rep called me once and after having an argument about the Ultrabonus benefits which do include all net bonus airtime and Cellc saying it does not she agreed that she will have a look at the website and then escalate a case to IT to see why these bundles deplete the way they do. That was on Saturday and have not heard anything yet so I guess my query is all forgotten about. :rolleyes: Typical.

Looks like I will complain to the ARB.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
So the rep called me once and after having an argument about the Ultrabonus benefits which do include all net bonus airtime and Cellc saying it does not she agreed that she will have a look at the website and then escalate a case to IT to see why these bundles deplete the way they do. That was on Saturday and have not heard anything yet so I guess my query is all forgotten about. :rolleyes: Typical.

Looks like I will complain to the ARB.
Hi Cavedog

We will follow up and provide feedback.

^PN

cavedog

Honorary Master
I have noticed the same and await Cell C to provide an answer as to why the All Net voice bundle is not being depleted on a per second basis and instead is billed per minute ????
Still waiting for feedback. Since last week Saturday no one has contacted me and calling 135 the consultants don't even know what I'm saying when I'm explaining to them.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Still waiting for feedback. Since last week Saturday no one has contacted me and calling 135 the consultants don't even know what I'm saying when I'm explaining to them.

Hi Cavedog

The matter is still under investigation but in the interim, we will load your airtime.

^PN

cavedog

Honorary Master
Hi Cavedog

The matter is still under investigation but in the interim, we will load your airtime.

^PN
Thank you for the feedback. I have received the R100 airtime. I'm loading another voice bundle with it so will appreciate the feedback when there is any.

cavedog

Honorary Master
This issue is still on going. I have decided to move back to Telkom Mobile. Cellc network is so bad that even wifi calls get dropped and I'm sitting right next to the router with a 200Mbps fibre connection so it's not my side. Was on the phone sorting issue out with my credit card and call gets dropped. Also there is no handover from a wifi call to mobile network call gets dropped. Very bad if you are in malls where the wifi signal is patchy as you walk through the mall. Calls get dropped like it's hot and the per minute billing of the voice bundle means 10 dropped calls all dropped within 5 seconds of each other means 10min off your bundle....

Data speeds are a joke. Whatsapp is even not sending messages and getting the notification "Checking for new messages" in the notification bar.

This is in the city. Centurion so not some outskirts area. Not sure how anyone can manage on the Cellc network tbh. 2GB is hard to get finished with youtube buffering non stop on 360p with full 4G+ signal on a Samsung S10. No thank you last 3 weeks or so was horrible.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Cavedog

We sincerely apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our team is looking into the matter. We will revert to you.

^NT

Porsche Driver

@Cell_C

Further to my post on this thread on the 31st May 2019.

I am using a Cell C prepaid sim and purchase the 240 minute All Net Voice bundle for R99 at least once a month, and instead of being billed per second, I am being billed per minute.

When can we expect some resolution to this issue of being billed per minute instead of per second when using the All Net Voice Bundle ?

Thank you

cavedog

Honorary Master
@Cell_C

Further to my post on this thread on the 31st May 2019.

I am using a Cell C prepaid sim and purchase the 240 minute All Net Voice bundle for R99 at least once a month, and instead of being billed per second, I am being billed per minute.

When can we expect some resolution to this issue of being billed per minute instead of per second when using the All Net Voice Bundle ?

Thank you
Yeah still zero feedback. I have logged calls via email, mybroadband and facebook but no one provides feedback or have any explanation. There are conflicting info on the website and in the terms and conditions but on their system it shows per minute billing. So I will give it 1 more week then I will try and query with regulate bodies.

cavedog

Honorary Master
My query was closed. Feedback given: Billing is per minute on the ANY-NET Voice bundle.....

They are just ignoring the terms and conditions of their own website that they want to hold customers too?

Cellc please advise reference number: 9061201306

I called 135 and insisted it be opened again.

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi cavedog

As advised you are being billed correctly. As per the terms and conditions, any net contract voice bundles are billed per second and prepaid any net voice bundles are billed per minute. The next person to contact you will give the same feedback.

^SM

cavedog

Honorary Master
Hi cavedog

As advised you are being billed correctly. As per the terms and conditions, any net contract voice bundles are billed per second and prepaid any net voice bundles are billed per minute. The next person to contact you will give the same feedback.

^SM
I have included a link and while on the phone with a consultant pointed them to the terms and conditions specifically supplied and linked to from that page. It clearly states it's billed per second? It's there in the terms and conditions on the website? If I'm billed correctly then you need to update that terms and conditions to specify that it is billed per minute.