spiff
Executive Member
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2007
- Messages
- 6,993
- Reaction score
- 2,762
hi guys
Due to my upcomming retirement next year - I need to reduce my power consumption and also replace my broken 3kw inverter - so I'm looking at this DEYE 8Kw inverter.
I already have 6 x 550w solar panels. so for now just looking at replacing the inverter - no battery - I will add this next year.
my needs during the day time:
1) run my new 1.1kw pool pump. (-+6hrs / day)
2) run my jojo tank pump - demand only
3) run tv
5) occasionaly run 1.2kw aircon
6) occasionaly once a week run washing machine / tumble dryer (not at the same time)
any thoughts & advice would be appreciated
Due to my upcomming retirement next year - I need to reduce my power consumption and also replace my broken 3kw inverter - so I'm looking at this DEYE 8Kw inverter.
I already have 6 x 550w solar panels. so for now just looking at replacing the inverter - no battery - I will add this next year.
my needs during the day time:
1) run my new 1.1kw pool pump. (-+6hrs / day)
2) run my jojo tank pump - demand only
3) run tv
5) occasionaly run 1.2kw aircon
6) occasionaly once a week run washing machine / tumble dryer (not at the same time)
any thoughts & advice would be appreciated




