Altech strikes Ivy out for third time

EtienneK

Expert Member
WTF?!

Please ANC! If there is *ANY* good still left in you, FIRE THIS WOMAN NOW!

UglyKidJoe

hehehehehe. superb!!! this is beautiful!

As a taxpayer, I don't even mind paying the costs!! Expensive for all of us, but money well spent!!

But in all fairness, isn't it time the govt calls it quits? It's gone beyond an embarrasment for them :eek: Surely ol' Ivy's job is on the line now...

Think i'll have a scotch tonight tho, this is just too juicy!!!

Nice

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
How long will she keep it up? I think she's under major pressure now, for her to leave her donuts in order to search out the justice minister must be an indication that the Altech court case struck a raw nerve...

Hope the justice minister tells her to remove herself from his presence...

Tux

Software Communist
Geezus.. Got to give the cow credit for not quitting easily, That said and done... Somebody just put her out of her misery...

MaD

Expert Member
But in all fairness, isn't it time the govt calls it quits? It's gone beyond an embarrasment for them :eek: Surely ol' Ivy's job is on the line now...
No chance.. she's a "comrade".. part of the "fight".

nfbs

Expert Member
Why don't one of you IT guys just sleep with her? After all these years that is probably all she hungers for. She is just asking to get some luving from the very people in the industry that dislike her so much.

MaD? antowan? Anyone volunteers.

nfbs

Expert Member
Nah.

Anyway think about it. Judging by her actions over the years it was clearly not her dream to assist SA people or to progress telecoms or do her job properly. She rather seemed to want to build a antagonizing Josef Fritzl type relationship with white PC nerds judging by her speeches about white people in HER industry.

If one you forumites actually put out instead of complaining we might not be living this telecoms situation. So instead of blaming her I blame you all.