Spaj Well-Known Member Joined Jan 27, 2010 Messages 247 Reaction score 107 Location Durban May 8, 2024 #1 Not what I was expecting when searching for a travel adaptor
W WAslayer Honorary Master Joined May 13, 2011 Messages 12,722 Reaction score 13,374 Location Cape Town May 8, 2024 #2 Spaj said: View attachment 1705475 Not what I was expecting when searching for a travel adaptor Click to expand... The title clearly has the word adaptor in it, so not sure what you were expecting then.. your results would include items that contain the word adaptor..
Spaj said: View attachment 1705475 Not what I was expecting when searching for a travel adaptor Click to expand... The title clearly has the word adaptor in it, so not sure what you were expecting then.. your results would include items that contain the word adaptor..
Stinkbeaver Expert Member Joined Oct 2, 2015 Messages 2,343 Reaction score 2,944 Location Bovine Lands May 8, 2024 #3 I don't think this is a glitch....Is that not an electric adapter which is mobile shown?
B backstreetboy Honorary Master Joined Jun 15, 2011 Messages 49,395 Reaction score 56,416 Location I'm so sorry—love, backstreetboy. God forgive me. May 8, 2024 #4 That's a double adaptor.
Dan C Honorary Master Joined Nov 21, 2005 Messages 42,023 Reaction score 18,435 Location Beacon Bay (EL) May 8, 2024 #5 Damn, it's out of stock
Neuk_ Honorary Master Joined Jan 23, 2018 Messages 13,757 Reaction score 13,826 Location Johannesburg, South Africa May 8, 2024 #6 Dan C said: Damn, it's out of stock Click to expand... Only temporarily, once @Spaj is done it's all yours...
Dan C said: Damn, it's out of stock Click to expand... Only temporarily, once @Spaj is done it's all yours...
longboy Honorary Master Joined May 11, 2009 Messages 22,280 Reaction score 19,278 May 8, 2024 #7 Amazon.co.za teething problems? This. I am still waiting for the pair of false teeth that I ordered a few days ago, for @Stinkbeaver birthday gift.
Amazon.co.za teething problems? This. I am still waiting for the pair of false teeth that I ordered a few days ago, for @Stinkbeaver birthday gift.