grok

Honorary Master
Like their unwillingness to use the fuel levy for e-tolling, less opportunity for stealing when Eskom is broken up.

pezulu

Expert Member
Anything to make a quick buck.
Perhaps they should start looking at their voter base, that in Soweto alone has outstanding bills of 4 Billion.
That does not include illegal electricity connections.

Bosvark@

Expert Member
I am prepared to put by c00k on a block and say if you are not off the Eskom grid; or have limited dependency on it in the near future, you are in for massive costs...

reactor_sa

Executive Member
If first world countries started handing out visas, there would be zero tax to steal within a year.

Petec

Expert Member
All the parastatals need to be opened up. Buuuut, it will then just show the failings and moronic ineptitude of the ruling caste.

durbandave

Helen Zille should use reverse psychology on the ANC, and rather say the opposite of what actually needs to be done in the press. That way the ANC will think they are spiting the madam and do the correct thing in the process (if that is even possible)

Petec

Expert Member
Hahahahaha durbandave, I wish and pray that you could be 100% correct :)

RaptorSA

Executive Member
Jissesf0k... I don't even... :mad:
Just shows you how obtuse the retards are (not that the rest of us didn't know that)
They literally have the country crumbling and still they won't even consider it, that gravy train will soon be without tracks and they still don't get it... now imagine how completely useless any hope of say, a Telkom unbundling is....

People vote for this. So screw 'em all.
I hope this winter freezes the snot on the faces of the "poor people" who keep voting for this right where they stand. The time for excuses is up.

Vrotappel

Bulls fan
I hope this winter freezes the snot on the faces of the "poor people" who keep voting for this right where they stand. The time for excuses is up.
They'll just blame it on the whites and apartheid.

cfilorux

If first world countries started handing out visas, there would be zero tax to steal within a year.
I wonder if allowing the use of the South African passport by terrorist organisations is part of a plan to hold the skilled population captive? (And in the dark, with the Eskom lights off.)

Sonic2k

Executive Member
I wonder if allowing the use of the South African passport by terrorist organisations is part of a plan to hold the skilled population captive? (And in the dark, with the Eskom lights off.)

Indeed it was... I said so some years ago, and people thought I was mad, on this very forum.

3WA

Honorary Master
Indeed it was... I said so some years ago, and people thought I was mad, on this very forum.

Still think you're mad. No-one with the skills to emigrate is being held up by suspicions of a fake passport.