Android 4.4 KitKat launched along with Nexus 5

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
:( A few months after I bought a Nexus 4.

I wish they would release one phone and then no other one. The release of a new phone makes me feel like I'm using some piece of junk.

DominionZA

Executive Member

I wish they would release one phone and then no other one. The release of a new phone makes me feel like I'm using some piece of junk.

This article is about the new version of Android.
Owning a Nexus 4 means you will get the new Android way before us on new Note 3's etc...

You should be happy with your choice dude :cool:

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
This article is about the new version of Android.
Owning a Nexus 4 means you will get the new Android way before us on new Note 3's etc...

You should be happy with your choice dude :cool:

You made me feel slightly better, thanks.

mercurial

MyBB Legend
I read a while back that 4.4 is supposed to do for battery life what Project Butter did for UI responsiveness.

Very hopeful.

I've read a lot about what 4.4 is rumoured to do and I sincerely hope they bring some nice changes with it.

skimread

Honorary Master

Apparently the Samsung S5 is getting released early next year so there will be plenty of S4 owners feeling the same way

Creag

The Boar's Rock
Google launched the latest version of Android (4.4), “KitKat”, on Thursday, 31 October 2013 along with its new flagship smartphone, Nexus 5.

O Man O Man, this things sounds scrumptious :)

JimboBob

Expert Member
The promo video shows some interesting things...

The part where the lady hiker throws flowers (?) behind her and the phone shows a sphere picture. Does that mean the camera is moving to capture the sphere picture without moving the phone? Or just bad advertising? :p