Anonymous hits EFF website with DDoS

Here's my prediction. This kid is going to be arrested soon...

tESjUpt.gif

Johnathan (c0mrade) James ..... maybe he wanted to know how the EFF works :D

Ag Jesus wtf do these kids think they achieve by making another domain temporarily inaccessible. Man in the street achieves this on TicketWeb/Computicket every time a pop-star announces a show in this country.

Yawn

Last edited:
What purpose does this serve?

Yeah, it's not like your average EFF comrade was necessarily on the website all the time, dying for the latest from the Great Leader.

However, in a future where everybody is in tubs of goo and our reality is comprised of virtual presences interacting with each other, then they could potentially hack Julius Malema and take him offline for a while. Now THAT would be useful and/or fun :D

About the same as the pool at Nkandla or the traffic lights in a taxi lane ..... they are just there to pi ss someone off while making a nebulous statement.

Better watch out Textile Guy. They'll DDos your Facebook profile :p

Anonymous takes down EFF website

The hacker group who took the SABC’s websites offline over the weekend has targeted the Economic Freedom Fighters.

Cute
17f0c96c604f63fe0bd31c62286ff694.jpg

They claim to not support any racism, yet they saw fit to make a special "white racists" tweet?

My spider sense says that these are self loathing whiteys.

Best that they remain anon, it's embarassing.

So quick question - does anonymous actually exist? Or is this a free for all where anyone having a bone to pick just does something that makes them feel better and announce it as having been performed by 'anonymous'

Last edited:
About the same as the pool at Nkandla or the traffic lights in a taxi lane ..... they are just there to pi ss someone off while making a nebulous statement.

:crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: :crylaugh: so true

OMG anonymous totally hacked your picture off the face of the net.

:)

Lawl.... it was uploaded to MyBB. Maybe they mod here in their spare time. Wouldn't surprise me.
Should be easy to figure out who deleted the attachment. :p

Last edited:
Back