F F1 Fan Executive Member Joined Nov 8, 2010 Messages 5,508 Reaction score 297 Location Cape Town May 22, 2013 #21 Windows Media player for everything it can play, GOM/VLC for everything it can't play.
cerebus Honorary Master Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 54,005 Reaction score 29,179 Location Netherlands May 22, 2013 #22 F1 Fan said: Windows Media player for everything it can play, GOM/VLC for everything it can't play. Click to expand... With K-Lite installed there's nothing I've yet found that WMP can't play that VLC can.
F1 Fan said: Windows Media player for everything it can play, GOM/VLC for everything it can't play. Click to expand... With K-Lite installed there's nothing I've yet found that WMP can't play that VLC can.
Solitude Executive Member Joined Jul 23, 2008 Messages 8,468 Reaction score 5,179 Location Little Falls May 22, 2013 #24 Nothing and I mean NOTHING comes close to KMPlayer: http://www.kmpmedia.net/ It uses its own codecs, plays just about anything. I use it for video and music. It's one of the first programs I install on any new machine.
Nothing and I mean NOTHING comes close to KMPlayer: http://www.kmpmedia.net/ It uses its own codecs, plays just about anything. I use it for video and music. It's one of the first programs I install on any new machine.
AstroTurf Lucky Shot Joined May 13, 2010 Messages 32,225 Reaction score 6,263 May 22, 2013 #25 Sl8er said: Anything visual -> VLC Player Anything audio -> Winamp Click to expand... In a nutshell.