Any MTN reps here

VeloABF16v

Hi Guys,

So I bought a phone from someone I know and it got blacklisted a while ago. I reached out to the original owner and he went into MTN. They unblocked the phone and claimed that it was wrongfully blocked or reported stolen by someone which obviously is not the case.

I'd like to know if there is any way to find out who blocked the phone as it was not the original owner who did it and how they can allow some random person just to do it.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Hi Guys,

So I bought a phone from someone I know and it got blacklisted a while ago. I reached out to the original owner and he went into MTN. They unblocked the phone and claimed that it was wrongfully blocked or reported stolen by someone which obviously is not the case.

I'd like to know if there is any way to find out who blocked the phone as it was not the original owner who did it and how they can allow some random person just to do it.
https://mybroadband.co.za/forum/threads/mtn-rep.976673/

Voldemort

Death eater
It could just have been a finger error, 1 digit incorrectly entered by the operator man, nothing is ever fool proof so long as you have a human running things.