Anyone used the Nokia N78?

Colin62

Executive Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2008
Messages
8,275
Reaction score
878
Location
Mistbelt, KZN
I did try to search for any posts on the Nokia N78, but the search engine does not like 3 letter search words, so I decided to post anyway in the hopes that I'm not trying to repeat something already covered here.

I'm researching phones (and have a bit more time on to decide than I previously thought due to Autopage's intransigence), and I noticed the Nokia N78. The reviews I found seem quite keen on the S60 3rd edition, feature pack 2.

Has anyone here fiddled with it and what is it like?
 
People are anxious about the keys, my brother has just bought one, and a friend of mine refused to get it after working with the keys. Something about the navi wheel and the other keys are 3 keys on a single tilting key.

Read up on that, seems to be the big negative issue.
 
Other than that, the specs are very good for the price its going for.. You get 1 year ZA Navigation with the phone on Vodacom. The FM Transmitter also sounds very handy.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X