Are you a binge watcher?

Are you a binge watcher?

• Yes - Binge, binge, binge!

Votes: 113 50.9%
  • No - As they come

Votes: 73 32.9%
  • Other (because someone will "need" this option)

Votes: 36 16.2%

• Total voters

R13...

Honorary Master
Sometimes I binge sometimes I don't. It's good to have a buffer and the option to watch all at once or in bits. I find you can overdo bingeing which spoils the experience and once you're fatigued it's hard to get back in the groove.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Depends on the series. Mostly watch Netflix so it's all there to begin with.

I binge watched the first season of Witcher for example, but that's because it's quite good, wouldn't binge watch most things as don't have the time and usually series can only hold your attention for so long.

konfab

Honorary Master
Can't see myself binge watching cartoons - maybe back when I was nine or ten and on a Saturday morning...

Star Wars: Clone Wars is one of the best series I have ever watched.

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
The only binge watching that takes place is when our grandson visits.
Then it also depends on what he thinks is binge watching. Does watching the same episode over and over again count?

grok

Honorary Master
Some I do some I don't, it varies depending on factors like time, interest, quality of the content, phase of the moon, horniness etc. I am not a robot repeating everything at the exact same pace.

Barbarian Conan

Expert Member
"Binge", but one or two episodes and evening, every day.
I don't have the stamina to watch TV for 5 hours in a row anymore.

Unless its a cultural phenomenon like GoT, where you have to watch it as it comes or have the whole thing spoiled for you.

Last edited:

Mephisto_Helix

Resident Postwhore
I'd say maybe 60-40 ...... some shows I watch over Zoom with others so those and other really top end shows are as they come but a lot I will grab week by week and binge when it ends.

Charlesjjm

Binge. Even in the good old days of DSTV I would accumulate a few episodes before watching.

BadLands01

The struggle to binge on Netflix and then find out they don't have all seasons of the show:laugh:?