Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
Acceptable.


ANN7 arrived to cover this lot. I revved the reporter a bit and he got very foul-mouthed with me.

Yesterday was the very first time I watched ANN7 channel. I don't know when last I had so many :wtf: moments.
 
I thought the intent was to shut the country down, if it was they failed miserably.

No, just to protest but came to work after Beyers Naude Bridge in Northcliff and business is very, very quiet.

Can't hear any heavy trucks, delivery bikes or general labourers around either. Courier Guy came in to deliver a parcel and says nothing's happening at their offices.
 
Last edited:
The turnout at Sandton was phenomenal.
Traffic was completely gridlocked and about 99% of the drivers were cheering and waving. Gautrain bus drivers too - hooting and big grins
 
Great turnout in Cape Town CBD. People of all colours. Very peaceful.
a5405490be43c59f016538e684c5ec35.jpg
6a340b765d9af7b5b28ec819fb737b49.jpg
 

WTF were those three thinking, standing by themselves outside Luthuli House, when the DA moved their entire march away to Mary Fitzgerald square instead (and even at the march were at great pains to ask marchers to NOT go to Luthuli House afterwards)???

And I can honestly say that I saw no teargas, shouting, pushing or running. I was always looking around too, so you'd pick up a commotion anywhere in that square. The police along the route were all standing at ease, laughing and smiling ... no signs of "Oh let's nail these protesters".

If somebody ended up getting zapped in the side streets who wasn't part of the main march, then goodness knows what they did to deserve it. Those links don't elaborate, and I haven't heard any other news reports about it. Maybe just false news?

I'm downloading my photos and videos now, will share them all soon with y'all :)

PS: For all those horndogs asking for boobs and making lewd comments about female protesters, you guys should be ashamed. There is a wide forum out there and plenty of porn online if you want, stop trying to be the lowest common denominator all by yourselves.
 
PS: For all those horndogs asking for boobs and making lewd comments about female protesters, you guys should be ashamed. There is a wide forum out there and plenty of porn online if you want, stop trying to be the lowest common denominator all by yourselves.

Jeepers. Get off your high horse. People are making jokes.
 
WTF were those three thinking, standing by themselves outside Luthuli House, when the DA moved their entire march away to Mary Fitzgerald square instead (and even at the march were at great pains to ask marchers to NOT go to Luthuli House afterwards)???

And I can honestly say that I saw no teargas, shouting, pushing or running. I was always looking around too, so you'd pick up a commotion anywhere in that square. The police along the route were all standing at ease, laughing and smiling ... no signs of "Oh let's nail these protesters".

If somebody ended up getting zapped in the side streets who wasn't part of the main march, then goodness knows what they did to deserve it. Those links don't elaborate, and I haven't heard any other news reports about it. Maybe just false news?

I'm downloading my photos and videos now, will share them all soon with y'all :)

PS: For all those horndogs asking for boobs and making lewd comments about female protesters, you guys should be ashamed. There is a wide forum out there and plenty of porn online if you want, stop trying to be the lowest common denominator all by yourselves.

Ag ffs, the moral police have arrived...
 
PS: For all those horndogs asking for boobs and making lewd comments about female protesters, you guys should be ashamed. There is a wide forum out there and plenty of porn online if you want, stop trying to be the lowest common denominator all by yourselves.

Oh what a baby. Tsek.
 
Jeepers. Get off your high horse. People are making jokes.

Dude, it's only a joke if the person you're joking with laughs back. Did Mila make any comments about the lewd comments directed at her? Were you joking WITH the woman in that one photo? Where are the women on here objectifying men - not around. I know "jokes" and that wasn't, so please stop getting so defensive and grow up. This is a thread about the future of this country, the male chauvinists can bugger off.
 
PS: For all those horndogs asking for boobs and making lewd comments about female protesters, you guys should be ashamed. There is a wide forum out there and plenty of porn online if you want, stop trying to be the lowest common denominator all by yourselves.

I too feel all the talk about boobs was uncalled for. I mean, there was not 1 really good boob pic! 1000's of protestors over the entire country and not 1! how!!
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X