Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
I've been keeping an eye on that too :) I like to think a little bit of it is due to the great campaigning we've had from a really diverse group of pro-marchers on here. I'm proud of y'all! That's rare, pride is not often a feeling I get in South Africa or on these forums.

A lot of it's been due to you Foxy, marchers are fortunate to have you on their side. Isn't it exhilarating to feel strongly about something?
 
What was really cool was when I was at Canal Walk earlier this evening. In Woolies, rock up at cashier. She is a black lady. I just had got some shoes and pants; then went to food section to grab some carrots and a steak.

She asks me, with a smile "you have enough food for tomorrows strike?". We both laugh. Especially when I say I'm fat enough to do without food for a day or two.

Anyway, I ask what she thinks is going to happen tomorrow. She doesn't know; apparently there will not be much transport available so unlikely a lot of people will be able to get to work regardless.

She wishes me luck for whatever I do tomorrow. No sarcasm; just two South Africans having a chat.
 
I'm surprised Phahlane didn't find a Peruvian intelligence report saying that subsersive and counter revolutionary elements will be at the march.

So Pretoria would need to become an national key point.
 
A lot of it's been due to you Foxy, marchers are fortunate to have you on their side. Isn't it exhilarating to feel strongly about something?

Hey, I'll do the little I can on here, why not :) It's the point I've been trying to get across: the marches are NOT just about a one-day event or about an immediate watershed, but rather about changing mindsets and making personal commitments to something bigger than yourself. We'll need every lesson we learn here soon enough.
 
I'm surprised Phahlane didn't find a Peruvian intelligence report saying that subsersive and counter revolutionary elements will be at the march.

So Pretoria would need to become an national key point.

rofl, you know it's bad when Julius Malema described the last intelligence report as the product of a failed Adult Basic Education student.
 
Unfortunately no March for me, I'll leave Nelspruit to Joburg at 2pm.
 
This sounds very disruptive

147696643b69d46034dca89b28045411.jpg
 
Well, this sure is one way to get yourself killed, good luck out there tomorrow, brave taxpayers! :crylaugh:
 
So what's the point? An 11min walk from one location to another, not delivering some sort document to the right person that Zuma needs to go.

Just a random 11min walk through town.

Ok.

The point is that there is enough dissatisfaction with Zuma that traditionally apathetic citizens are doing something uncomfortable for them to make a point. People like you make me want to buy you a one-way ticket to Zimbabwe.
 
Last edited:
Well, this sure is one way to get yourself killed, good luck out there tomorrow, brave taxpayers! :crylaugh:

Really huh. You reckon thousands of people are gonna get killed tomorrow (which would make it the worst massacre in South African history), or are you just being alarmist?
 
Oh yeah forgot I was posting on Stormfront Lite, enjoy the march, don't get skulled by a rubber bullet.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X