Are you marching on Friday?

Are you marching on Friday?

  • Yes

    Votes: 192 37.1%
  • No

    Votes: 325 62.9%

  • Total voters
    517
  • Poll closed .
Noone going to comment on the new action proposed for Wednesday? Or everyone sleeping :p

Showed the staff here in my department. They said:" Nice so the people who took of today can work and we'll take off then". Makes sense :D
 
Best one I've seen so far LOL

87f9e84aa2ba638a4bbbc42bd27f36c8.jpg
 
Just got back from the Mary Fitzgerald March. Everything went well - Great to see our nation stand united against this corrupt prick
 
EFF supporters would probably welcome such a confrontation. But they'll not march to Luthuli house. It's more likely they plan on doing their own thing later. They'll likely march to the union buildings or the saxonworld shebeen when they do mobilise.

No doubt, they seem to enjoy a good opskop but maybe for another time. I'd love to see them pay the Guptas a visit. That would be some good TV.
 
A proper attempt at a citizens' arrest? A full blown revolution and coup? The drawing board is open. We only need to sit down and start discussing it.

First-world protest actions will not work on third-world dictators. Zuma's willing to fight tooth and nail to the last, and he's currently still in the lead.

See Brazil.

President impeached without opening the bloodgates.
 
I'm back in Centurion after attending the JHB march with the DA.

How incredibly safe and well-organised! Can all the alarmists on here who said things wouldn't end well please apologise publicly?

There wasn't a single incident the entire time that I could see. No ANCYL, an epic police presence (where's our racist friend who said the police wouldn't do anything?), and no tear gas or rubber bullets.

I took a load of photos and videos I'll share on this thread later, but I'm sure the media is flooded already. They were all over.

Thumbs up to everybody who attended. Today I am finally proud to be a South African again.
 
As usual our cops are completely ill prepared for these marches (Looking at the various ANC ones) which ends up in people getting hurt and a situation where they spiral out of control.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X