• Yes, from the office

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 24 21.4%

• Total voters

rpm

Admin
Staff member
Are you working during the lockdown? If you are working, are you working from home or at the office?

Sinbad

Honorary Master
Working from home but have multipass so I can go into the office should the need arise

LOTR

Been working from home for just on 3 weeks now. BCM program initiated by our office on 5th March already.

Shi

Expert Member
Been working from home for more than a week now. It is 'business as usual'.

Crowley

Executive Member
All my suppliers and most of my clients are closed so no, nothing that will bring in money for the next few weeks.

saor

Honorary Master
Working from home and enjoying it.
Can just crack on without any distractions and get into the zone for a few hours.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Working from home and enjoying it.
Can just crack on without any distractions and get into the zone for a few hours.
Yeah, I thought I would hate it, but it's oddly satisfying, and perhaps easier to focus. Or maybe I just like working without pants, who knows?

Also helped by a fast desktop PC, a 2K screen and a secondary screen - Damn does that make things easier. Only thing I'm lacking is colleagues and aircon. :p

KingBel

Expert Member
Working from home, but considered essential staff, so I have a multipass as well..

So far I know I have to go in on the 1st April.. hopefully that's the only time. Working from home via VPN has proven to be quite successful.. hopefully management learns from this and allows telecommuting after the lockdown.

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
Working from home.

Nice when my kids come to say hello, give me a hug and so on.

Nice not to be in traffic.

Not nice if the wife want you to do something when you're busy with something.

Hemps

Honorary Master
Working from home in my garage, got the big screen monitor , Alexa for music. Friday was hectic but the weeks coming it’ll get quieter as staff get used to rdp to terminal server.
nice not to travel 130km everyday , also nice to sleep till 7am

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Yes and no. I am supposed to work, but all my 'appointments' and agreements are in suspension or as I say, "in stasis". On the one side, this is a positive, no pay, but I am in a position to advance other 'things', and on the negative, I don't think these retainers will resume in the condition it was prior to the lockdown or prior to other 'things'. This pause in business is also a time in which many businesses will evaluate the economy as a whole.

The only real positive is that my commissions are continuing, but I know that terminations are on the horizon. Our breadbasket is emptying.