ARK Survival Evolved

onexios

Do you play ARK Survival Evolved ?

Would you like to join a tribe ?

My Self and 2 other people have been playing ARK for some time now, Real good fun.
We have to increase our numbers though.

If you would like to join some online locals from time to time, let me know. There is strength in number when it comes to the ARK. :)

If you have played a good few 100 hours maybe you will already understand. It does get very exciting.

Leave a message or send a PM.
I will check in periodically to see if there are any responses or questions.

schuits

Expert Member
Yup, I'm sure a few of us do.
I play on a krypton 10x PVE The island server. But pretty much enjoy winging it by myself.

Lost a 140+ trike in the swamp 3 nights ago, he's still alive, I just can't stay alive long enough to find him..lol.

onexios

@Schuits ~ Hello

We are playing on PVP server, some SA unofficial's as well as EU Cross ARK PVP servers.

Honestly PVE became way too slow man, you should get your Melee to 300% at least an you will be happy. . :)

Well if you keen on joining in some PVP an winging it generally ! it is great fun ! Send me a PM an can meet up on one of the Islands :) I'm sure we will have plenty of resource for your gear to get you started!

brooks197

Hi all, just want to know if you can help me find ps4 local servers for ark? Thanks