Axxess order delivery

HI just ordered their basic 20GB SIM only package to bide me over until i get my fibre sorted at my new possie.
I'm based in S Subs, CT.

Just wondering how long approx it takes to deliver and if they notify you that its on it's way so one can make suitable collection arrangements?

I would also like to know. I received a sms yesterday morning (4/12) that I will be contacted within 24 hours to confirm delivery address. Up to now nobody has contacted me.

I live in PE and my neighbour signed up for their 20 Gib/m and has benn waiting over a week for delivery.
I do hope he's an exception rather than the norm.
Not looking gr8 though..at least Afrihost was pretty on the ball in keeping one up to date and supplying their service once ordered...

I live in PE and my neighbour signed up for their 20 Gib/m and has benn waiting over a week for delivery.
I do hope he's an exception rather than the norm.
Not looking gr8 though..at least Afrihost was pretty on the ball in keeping one up to date and supplying their service once ordered...
I just received a sms advising that my sim card will be delivered on or before 12 Dec. Seems like they are not in a hurry to deliver any sim cards

I have been waiting over two weeks for signing up with Axxess and their Cell C offering. I got the sms stating I would be contacted, three days ago. Nothing. I called them myself today and they state next week. Who knows. Have a look at Hellopeter for Digital Planet and their delivery...it's pathetic.

Bad start...can only get worse....

think I might cancel now and sign up elsewhere???, cant be arsed with these reseller/ISP's sharks with no infrastructure or clue about CS.

Sim finally delivered midday today, RICA'd by RAM delivery driver at my front gate....internet came online within 2 hours of placing sim in my router so not too bad i guess.

Speeds very modest...5-7Mbps dl, 0.10Mbps upload and I notice connection slows/freezes intermittently every few minutes whilst browsing...

Guess you get what you pay for - R219 for 20GB.