Bad Driving thread

Colin62

Executive Member
“I ain’t having it” up on the screen while he’s taking it right up the pooper.

UrBaN963

Honorary Master
Really confused on why you are being so salty?

Where did I try cut him off in turn? I didn't. I drove the car - I was there. I just didn't get behind him and chose to go into the right lane instead.

Again lets keep this civil.
No offense intended man, my apologies. Long day

genetic

Honorary Master
No offense intended man, my apologies. Long day
None taken :) - I probably didn't react in the most text book manner, but was pretty ticked off by the dudes aggressive driving for no apparent reason. I guess you just get retards on the road... rather let them slide in future.

Craig

Honorary Master
On that note -

As that video started I just thought please don't let me be in it. :eek::oops: I did the same a week or two ago right there, the lights were dead and I was in a bit of a hurry. I didn't hold traffic up though, that idiots has no clue how to merge, he had multiple spaces big enough to fit into without holding traffic up.

jun_tao

Earlier in the month I had the pleasure of waiting 30min for these guys. Going the wrong way up Hall Str by Standard Bank. Traffic was backed up in town.
GRMN0037.JPG
These parents (I'm assuming) letting their kid stand in between the front seats.GRMN0072.JPG

chickenbeef

Executive Member
Almost got sideswiped today by some **** changing lanes for no reason. Hope this guy drives into a tree at 120KM/h :mad: