Bad Driving thread

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
As a companion to the Bad Parking Pictures thread, I figured this could be a good way to vent about other peoples piss poor driving ability.

To start off :

To the driver of the vehicle with registration DRIVER2-ZN. Next time you decide to try and be a hero and follow a police convoy through the N2/N3 interchange on one of the one lane flyovers, that you actually have your lights on when its dark. You are ever so lucky that I was slightly slow on the uptake of pulling back into the lane, if I had been even 5 seconds faster you would have run out of space and plowed into the back of my 2 ton double cab at over 100km/h when I was doing 20 due to the volume of traffic on the roads at rush hour.

My only comment to you (if you happen to be a vaguely educated human being who has the interwebs), is fsck you and wait in the queue like everyone else you retard.

Fazda

Honorary Master
Is this where I mention the chop in the silver NUR Toyota D/C who passed me on a double solid white line between Scottburgh and Umkomaas, and then tried to run me off the road because I hooted at him.

You are a chop of note, sir, and you need to have your licence taken away from you until you a) learn the rules of the road and apply them, and b) take an anger management course with a shrink!

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Precisely where you mention it :)

I have noticed a lot of NUR D/C's seem to be driven by members of some human subspecies that do not know the rules of the road, or think they don't apply to them.

Haldex

Expert Member
As a companion to the Bad Parking Pictures thread, I figured this could be a good way to vent about other peoples piss poor driving ability.

To start off :

To the driver of the vehicle with registration DRIVER2-ZN. Next time you decide to try and be a hero and follow a police convoy through the N2/N3 interchange on one of the one lane flyovers, that you actually have your lights on when its dark. You are ever so lucky that I was slightly slow on the uptake of pulling back into the lane, if I had been even 5 seconds faster you would have run out of space and plowed into the back of my 2 ton double cab at over 100km/h when I was doing 20 due to the volume of traffic on the roads at rush hour.

My only comment to you (if you happen to be a vaguely educated human being who has the interwebs), is fsck you and wait in the queue like everyone else you retard.
So your negligence is his fault?
You would have died in your 2 ton double cab pos driving 20 as well.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I see you've gone full retard again...

And just for the record, I wouldn't have died... but the idiot would probably have died, and written my vehicle off at the same time.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
To the ****ing blue light brigade, and traffic cop who nearly crunched me to bits on my scooter screaming through a robot on the wrong side of the road! **** them pricks! :mad:

In PE...

MickZA

Executive Member
To the ****ing blue light brigade, and traffic cop who nearly crunched me to bits on my scooter screaming through a robot on the wrong side of the road! **** them pricks! :mad:

In PE...
Blue light brigade here in PE :wtf:

Where, when and who was in town that could get our local traffic cops off their butts :confused:

... lucky for them there wasn't a tow truck / rapid response / ambulance jumping the red as well :D

Last edited:

supersunbird

Honorary Master
You did read in the OP that the persons light were not on and it was dark? It is very difficult to see a car without its lights on in the dark.

SinghDude

Chief Sports Analyst
Hi ... My name is ********

I am a bad driver and i am susceptible to road rage when driving alongside idiots.

copacetic

King of the Hippies
Blue light brigade here in PE :wtf:

Where, when and who was in town that could get our local traffic cops off their butts :confused:

... lucky for them there wasn't a tow truck / rapid response / ambulance jumping the red as well :D
I was pretty surprised myself, they passed me at the robots turning into Walmer Township - One cop car, and two black SUV's.

After they nearly knocked me over, I got pissed off, and managed to beat them to the airport, going via the back route. Some idiot blocked me at the traffic circles there though, and they roared past, and I was stuck.

Probably en route to the Radisson.

Why the **** do they have to drive like that? What's the hurry, ffs?

*edit*

It was about a week ago. I think I vaguely recall some ANC bigwig was in town around that time...

c3n0byt3

Wanted to start a thread like this, but with pics as well. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of this:
Lady in a Corsa bakkie on the N1 north (going ~100km/hr) reading a book.
And yes she was the driver.

Archer

Honorary Master
To the lady in the green citi golf on Gie Road this morning - when you approach a stop sign, you are meant to stop, not roll through at what looked like upwards of 40km/h. This unfortunately happens with roughly 20% of drivers I encounter at that intersection :/

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
And now my tale :

When it is dark, I don't drive in the yellow lane at all. You don't know whether there's an obstruction or something horrible lying quietly in wait ahead. So, Mr Big Bakkie guy (or Mr Big Beemer hotshot) you will have to wait till it is safe to pass. No way am I going to mess up my life letting you pass and then colliding with a pedestrian/cattle/car/whatever which's in the yellow lane. STFU.

And also I've noticed that it's people with big cars (SUV's etc) or fast cars who'll sit on your a$$ happily sniffing your exhaust fumes and getting all excited about that, then try to squeeze past you, thereby forcing you off the road :mad:

100km/h driving at night is a safe speed IMHO. 120km/h (or faster) is just plain Sparta.

I'm glad that I'm back from my road trip to Nelspruit and back. People with big cars/fast cars just are getting more inconsiderate, almost as if they own the road.

MKFrost

Expert Member
Wanted to start a thread like this, but with pics as well. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic of this:
Lady in a Corsa bakkie on the N1 north (going ~100km/hr) reading a book.
And yes she was the driver.
Might be her first time in a Corsa, had to look through the instruction manual to find out how everything worked...

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Need a dashcam stat... want to record those drivers doing silly things...
Jip, and dont forget one to record the back too. I would load the vids to youtube and if a company vehicle involved I'd love to mail them about it... :twisted:

Last edited: