Bad Driving thread

carstensdj

Expert Member
Isuzu KB240 CA72068, you fscking tool!!! This morning i'm in the far left lane so that i can turn off the M5 and merge onto the N2 and this guy decides at the last minute that he also wants to merge onto the N2. Only issue was that he was all the way, 3 lanes to the right across from my lane and without looking or indicating he just gooi's that steering wheel left and shoots across 3 LANES! In the process he almost took out a guy on a scooter (like 20cm almost) and caused me to have to violently swerve right off the FSCKING road onto the grass so that he didnt just plough right into the side of me! Thank god there was no barrier or pavement next to me! Had it been 20m further, there would have been!

Haldex

Expert Member
Isuzu KB240 CA72068, you fscking tool!!! This morning i'm in the far left lane so that i can turn off the M5 and merge onto the N2 and this guy decides at the last minute that he also wants to merge onto the N2. Only issue was that he was all the way, 3 lanes to the right across from my lane and without looking or indicating he just gooi's that steering wheel left and shoots across 3 LANES! In the process he almost took out a guy on a scooter (like 20cm almost) and caused me to have to violently swerve right off the FSCKING road onto the grass so that he didnt just plough right into the side of me! Thank god there was no barrier or pavement next to me! Had it been 20m further, there would have been!
And you managed to get his numberplate?
Amazing :rolleyes:

carstensdj

Expert Member
And you managed to get his numberplate?
Amazing :rolleyes:
Yea i was behind him on the turn off and thought "702" like the radio station and "68" is the number before the famous 69 so wasn't too tough to remember... Should i justify it any further for you?

Last edited:

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Yea i was behind him on the turn off and thought "702" like the radio station and "68" is the number before the famous 69 so wasn't too tough to remember... Should i justify it any further for you?
But why didn't you let the driver of CA 72068 know that you wanted to take that turn off before he did... I mean really carstensdj, you should know to send out the mental signals to all other drivers in your vacinity

Quantum Theory

Executive Member
Amarok, CK 42316, overtook me on the Malmesbury Rd, while I was cruising just under 130km/h. Then had to swerve back into my lane to miss an oncoming vehicle, in the process almost hitting me. Then the idiot in the Isuzu, with the Venter trailer, just behind the Amarok, tries to push me into the yellow lane, occupied by pedestrians. Then also overtakes me anyway, with more cars coming from the front. Couldn't get his plates... Mofos. What's wrong with these people? They all had passengers in their vehicles too.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Amarok, CK 42316, overtook me on the Malmesbury Rd, while I was cruising just under 130km/h. Then had to swerve back into my lane to miss an oncoming vehicle, in the process almost hitting me. Then the idiot in the Isuzu, with the Venter trailer, just behind the Amarok, tries to push me into the yellow lane, occupied by pedestrians. Then also overtakes me anyway, with more cars coming from the front. Couldn't get his plates... Mofos. What's wrong with these people? They all had passengers in their vehicles too.
Not quite the R27 (though close) but that is the deadliest road I know.

Quantum Theory

Executive Member
Not quite the R27 (though close) but that is the deadliest road I know.
This was R304, but the same thing happens on the R27. Just with less pedestrians in the yellow line, on a Saturday morning. Funny thing... as we arrived in Durbanville at the traffic lights below Graanendal, I parked right behind the fool in the Amarok. Why endanger the lives of your passengers and other road users, to gain a few seconds?

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
This incident happened to me this weekend at the BuildIT in Pinetown...

They have a horrendously stupid parking lot which makes it incredibly difficult to get a long vehicle out of (eg my double cab)... I had been inside BuildIT and bought some random stuff I needed for the house... as I get into my car a G4S cash van pulls into the parking lot and proceeds to stop pretty much behind my vehicle making it impossible to get out of the parking... I gave the guy 30 seconds or so to realise his mistake, and to give him credit he did and reversed enough to give me the room to reverse out of the parking. As soon as I started reversing out of the parking, some little impatient pr1ck in his decked our Corsa Bakkie (fake carbon fiber bonnet and all that stuff) decided that he was just going to drive around the G4S van and try pass me while I'm reversing. He hooted at me when he realised he didn't have enough space to get passed the back of my vehicle and the car in the parking space opposite me. He didn't like it when I leaned out of my vehicle and told him in no uncertain terms to stop being an impatient twat and that if he didn't reverse his vehicle out of my way I was just going to keep reversing and drive over his bonnet.

creeper

Expert Member
This incident happened to me this weekend at the BuildIT in Pinetown...

They have a horrendously stupid parking lot which makes it incredibly difficult to get a long vehicle out of (eg my double cab)... I had been inside BuildIT and bought some random stuff I needed for the house... as I get into my car a G4S cash van pulls into the parking lot and proceeds to stop pretty much behind my vehicle making it impossible to get out of the parking... I gave the guy 30 seconds or so to realise his mistake, and to give him credit he did and reversed enough to give me the room to reverse out of the parking. As soon as I started reversing out of the parking, some little impatient pr1ck in his decked our Corsa Bakkie (fake carbon fiber bonnet and all that stuff) decided that he was just going to drive around the G4S van and try pass me while I'm reversing. He hooted at me when he realised he didn't have enough space to get passed the back of my vehicle and the car in the parking space opposite me. He didn't like it when I leaned out of my vehicle and told him in no uncertain terms to stop being an impatient twat and that if he didn't reverse his vehicle out of my way I was just going to keep reversing and drive over his bonnet.
Would've been more fun if the Cash guys made the assessment that the Corsa Driver was a threat. :)

supersunbird

Honorary Master
BR 55 RP GP. Fiat 500. Friday morning (28th June 2103). Must work in Centurion cause he took the John Vorster offramp and guess he was late for work.

High speed weaving in morning traffic on the N1 South, taking the smallest gap (50cm at most) to squeeze in front of me in the fast lane (I was moving faster than the car in the lefter lane which he was coming up to from behind). More swerving and reckless behaviour passing cars in the two righthand lanes. Then after staying in the fast lane for 1km he suddenly swerves across two other lanes at high speed from the right most lane to the left most lane so he can take the John Vorster offramp.

creeper

Expert Member
BR 55 RP GP. Fiat 500. Friday morning (28th June 2103). Must work in Centurion cause he took the John Vorster offramp and guess he was late for work.

High speed weaving in morning traffic on the N1 South, taking the smallest gap (50cm at most) to squeeze in front of me in the fast lane (I was moving faster than the car in the lefter lane which he was coming up to from behind). More swerving and reckless behaviour passing cars in the two righthand lanes. Then after staying in the fast lane for 1km he suddenly swerves across two other lanes at high speed from the right most lane to the left most lane so he can take the John Vorster offramp.
Well, it is a Fiat driver. Normally they believe that are Ferrari drivers. But the Fiat 500, how the hell did he get it to 120km/h?

Grimspoon

Executive Member
Kia Sorento (I think) BM 15 MY GP - someone needs to tell this idiotic women that a red light means you STOP AND ****ING WAIT. Its not a yield sign.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
To the driver of NPN 80223 (Mercedes C-Class), just because you drive a nice new Merc and live in Pinetown does not mean you can drive like a complete po3s. Your indicator is an indication of a wish to move lanes, not an instruction to all drivers around you to just make space for your supposed holiness. It wasn't like the space that you started taking was even big enough for your car, I was no more than 2m behind the car in front of me and the only reason you dont have a dinged up car is because I really don't feel like dealing with the hassle of claiming from my insurance and waiting for them to claim the excess back from you.... Po3s.

The_Unbeliever

Honorary Master
N1North toll road

Guys in big cars (like Toyota Fortuners etc) comes up zooming behind you, and nearly crashes into you as they expect you to move over into the yellow lane for them.

.!..

their big ego's will be their downfall... wish we could force roadhogs like these to drive underpowered Hyundai i10's... :D