Bad Driving thread

Neuk_

Expert Member
I managed to get two short video's while out and about yesterday...

Mini circles again, the BMW driver didn't even stop, just rolls right through...

I am not sure what this guy was doing but he went straight through a red traffic light in a hurry...

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
I had to go thru to my daughter's place to replace a garage door battery this morning. Dead quiet on the way there, except for a few totally daft people in automatics, an easy trip.
BUt on the way home just after 11:0, absolute chaos. Everyone is heading for the shops, queues to get into parking areas, tempers flaring, robots mean nothing.
people parking on y pavement to get to the shops!

ozziej

This bright spark almost caused a major accident, does a u-turn in front of me and another car (you can see them flashing their lights at her) without even checking for oncoming traffic.

Had to hit the brakes so hard the cars emergency flashers activated.

namzsteve

Expert Member
This bright spark almost caused a major accident, does a u-turn in front of me and another car (you can see them flashing their lights at her) without even checking for oncoming traffic.

Had to hit the brakes so hard the cars emergency flashers activated.

Alberton weirdos, seen such in alberton

supersunbird

Honorary Master
I had to go thru to my daughter's place to replace a garage door battery this morning. Dead quiet on the way there, except for a few totally daft people in automatics, an easy trip.
BUt on the way home just after 11:0, absolute chaos. Everyone is heading for the shops, queues to get into parking areas, tempers flaring, robots mean nothing.
people parking on y pavement to get to the shops!
How do you know they were in automatics?

Geoff.D

Honorary Master
All top of the range BMWs and Mercs. And there was no mistaking the bored slouch of an automatic car driver behind the steering wheel. One was an old Merc, where the unmistakeable jerk of a box that is sorely in need of attention was clearly visible.

Neuk_

Expert Member
We ventured out on Monday to Sandton Medi CLinic and then past Criaghall Pick n' Pay on the way home to pick up some supplies...

Not bad drivers but bad road users perhaps, lockdown Ignorers...

There is a lot less traffic on the road but it is still not a good idea to skip red traffic lights...

And stay in your lane...

The_Librarian

Another MyBB
Super Moderator
We also noticed traffic when we ventured out yesterday for some long-range food supplies (tinned foods etc).

The idea with tinned food is to leave it for absolutely last, but buy fresh food from the local shops. Should shops go closed, then we will fall back to tinned food etc.