Bad Driving thread

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I hope your friend makes a quick recovery.

That looks a lot like the road between Knysna and Sedgefield or Sedgefield and Wilderness.
Indeed it is. Not quite sure how something like this could happen on such a wide, straight and open road.

6spdmanual

Expert Member
Had some fun today flying up a hill in my little red car.
Being very low I tend to go left to see if there is traffic I can see then pop right to see if anything else is lurking around.
This wildebeast well in front of me starts yelling at me how to drive. Flipping the bird etc. Sorry sweat heart if you can't afford a high performance soft top. Don't let your jealousy get to you.
One day when you have paid off your silly Ford 4x4 and get some money together I'll take you for a drive.
There is a reason why we look all around to stay out of you idiots way.
Or get laid you stupid fat wildebeast.
Lordy people have issues.
Smile and wave.
Pics of the little red car please.

Leo_

Are you one of the Cape Townians in small cars driving 25 under the speed limit in the overtaking lane constantly? That should lead to castration, never mind losing your license.
It's sadly not only the "small cars".

I've seen entitled prats in their expensive vehicles who now think they own the road.

Gone are the days I rage over this - Just undertake them and breathe in, and breathe out. :ROFL:

Thugscub

Expert Member
One has a twin turbo.
One has a single turbo.
Blue one is standard NA.

Attachments

• 20220215_085620.jpg
    20220215_085620.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 45

Craig_

Honorary Master
IMG_20220526_144817.jpg

Dumbarse driving into oncoming traffic. This dumb cow literally comes down merrimen then turns in between the c7rbs onto the wrong side of the road, then just stands there completely and utterly confused until people started hooting at her.

Craig_

Honorary Master
he's probably had a call and needs to look out for someone or something suspicious. It does happen.

I would've thought the same, the 4 piggies were in deep conversation though and not looking around.