Bark stripping a concern

schumi

Honorary Master
Cape Town - RARE and endangered trees have been continually stripped of their bark since the late 90s for medicinal purpose, despite any proven medical efficacy.

The illegal practice has raised the concern of Friends of Table Mountain with spokesperson Andy Davis saying they are upset as this was killing off some old beautiful trees.

“We had two recent incidents where a large number of trees were stripped. We understand that it may be used for muti. Recently, about six trees had been stripped,” said Davis.

Willem Boshoff a Newlands Forest Preservation society member said bark stripping has been ongoing for a very long time since the late 90s.

“There has been a lot of incidents in Newlands Forest and we have seen over the last couple of years there seems to be a big wave of bark stripping,” said Boshoff.

More at: https://www.iol.co.za/weekend-argus...-concern-5e386529-ffe5-4f5f-814a-a449a990056c

Binary Bark

Forging
Sheldon, I think you need a "Penny" to explain the joke to you. I'd call McEnany (/flameahield) but she's not on this forum.

On a serious note, I still think you missed the joke completely.
I only get that you are uneducated

Sollie

Executive Member
Of course I never claimed to be educated. I'd never do that.

I obviously thought educated people have a sense of humour but I was wrong. For that I apologise o wise one.

Let's see if that goes with branding ;)