BCX Giveaway - Win a Google Home Mini and Amazon Echo Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umzimbeet

Talking about the POPI act
Security, legal and compliance considerations form a very important link in securing your information for you, and your client-base.

Why ... Protecting my personal data

Budza

Executive Member
Talking about the POPI act
Security, legal and compliance considerations form a very important link in securing your information for you, and your client-base.

They need to allow playback at faster, 1.25x or 1.5x speed.

Blake1

This week we partnered with BCX to promote their Network Security Solution. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Eco Dot. To enter:

• Click on the BCX banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here).
• Tell us which video you found to be the most insightful and why.
• One entry per member.

The giveaway will end on Sunday 29 March 2020 and standard competition rules apply.

(Prizes will be sent out after lockdown)

The second video,the reason is because it show and informs how it will improve the security of business on there networks.This is the biggest area in the market of South Africa where improvements and ground breaking discovery must be made to ensure the future of South Afrika.

Ronpill

This week we partnered with BCX to promote their Network Security Solution. You can win a Google Home Mini and an Amazon Eco Dot. To enter:

• Click on the BCX banner shown on the top of this forum (mobile link here).
• Tell us which video you found to be the most insightful and why.
• One entry per member.

The giveaway will end on Sunday 29 March 2020 and standard competition rules apply.

(Prizes will be sent out after lockdown)
Security landscape

It is a great insight to know that 30% of acts of security breaches, involving in financial gain actually start from within an organisation.

Shoane

Video - Talking about the POPI act

Reason - I used to work for a law firm and legal/risk/compliance issues around the misuse of data are very interesting to me. Many organisations still do not appreciate the huge fines they may face (up to R10m) if found in breach of the act. Additionally, SA really needs this act to have the full effect it was meant to have. There continues to be gross abuse and misuse of people's personal data, everyday. I hope there will be some high-level prosecutions soon, or the message will never get across.

Darinmar

Security services management
For enhaced security that is specific to the setup and needs of the end user.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Probably security landscape, he gave stats on what/who is cause of breach, for rest, most of them are really just fluff? Could have been a little more interesting, and could have read from a script instead, the ah pauses etc. for <3min video if it's an advertorial is a bit strange.

ZiraQ

The video on Popi act. I’m in marketing so this is quite interesting. Thanks for the great content.

Status
Not open for further replies.