BCX Giveaway - Win a Google Home Mini and Amazon Echo Dot

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouKnowDis

The security landscape

Find it alarming the SMMEs are at risk but it makes sense because bigger companies have more security.

rudyn

The Security services management video is most interesting to me, as it lays out the way BCX helps clients move from Capex (long term, strategic, cash intensive) to Opex (shorter term, growing-needs based, ramped up as required) facilities.

Raiders

Exploring the longstanding partnership between BCX and Cisco, allowing us to provide the very best in network security advances.

The "Driving Operational Efficiencies" would have been my favorite as the content in it is most relevant to what I do, but it turns out that it isn't a video, despite it being marked as one on their site... So I'll have to go with the
"Cloud Solutions For Medium Businesses" Since it discusses the relation to the advantage of using the cloud in servicing the changes in requirements that the next wave of customers (Gen Z) would expect from your business...

Trieksie911

The security landscape

Its the best video, cause its explains the possible threats in a simple understandable manner

Skurf

Talking about the POPI act

Something everyone should know about

Janwinter

The POPI video I like most because it's talking of personal security information and the way it must be treated by companies

Status
Not open for further replies.