Hi
I'm currently on vodacom 3G internet - paying R299 for 1.5GB
I wont to move away to a fixed line / ADSL or whatever.
Which is the best option to take ? I'm not sure how fast Vodacom's bandwith speed is, but were thinking about Telkom or MTN offerings ? Is 1MB p/s fast enough for general browsing etc and the odd movie download from time to time ?
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
I'm currently on vodacom 3G internet - paying R299 for 1.5GB
I wont to move away to a fixed line / ADSL or whatever.
Which is the best option to take ? I'm not sure how fast Vodacom's bandwith speed is, but were thinking about Telkom or MTN offerings ? Is 1MB p/s fast enough for general browsing etc and the odd movie download from time to time ?
Any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks