Best Smoothey Blender

pedruid

Expert Member
Been using an attachment to a food mixer but it’s stopped working for the second time. Crap plastic gears.
Looking for recommendations for a reliable stand alone model like NutriBullet. Heard so many conflicting story’s so looking for help.
Thanks in advance.

Messugga

Honorary Master
If you have a beefy budget, Vitamix is pretty hard to beat. We've had an Omniblend for years, which has been bulletproof. They're around R4k.
If you have an even bigger budget and want something incredibly rock solid, look at Hamilton Beach's commercial line. It's what Kauai uses. You're looking at R20k for one of those, however.

Polymathic

Honorary Master
If you have a beefy budget, Vitamix is pretty hard to beat. We've had an Omniblend for years, which has been bulletproof. They're around R4k.
If you have an even bigger budget and want something incredibly rock solid, look at Hamilton Beach's commercial line. It's what Kauai uses. You're looking at R20k for one of those, however.
We have one for several years now, paid like just under 2K for it at the House & Garden Expk

Last edited:

Grant

Honorary Master
here, dont waste time or money on other crap:
i have one of these - you can make a smoothie from the gearbox of grandpa's valiant with this
HBH550.jpg

Polly101

I love my Nutribullet, easy to clean, easy to use, looks good, doesn't take up much counter space either

mattrudlles

I love my Nutribullet, easy to clean, easy to use, looks good, doesn't take up much counter space either
This - it looks good on the kitchen counter and doesn't take up much space doing so.

Our nutribullet has been great. Smoothies and cocktails :) Ice and frozen fruit are no problem.