Best wordpress hosting provider?!

I have a Wordpress site and I am having continuous issues with emails not being delivered because of lack of space, contact forms not working etc etc.

The hosting providers are blaming it on the web developer and vice versa.

I personally dont have the time or wearwithall to continuously deal with this BS.

I need a reliable hosting provider who can make the necessary change to my websites back-end as and when required. And do so without always wanting to a charge an arm and a leg or continuously blame someone else for my website's lack of uptime.

PLEASE HELP A BROTHER OUT HERE!

panayi

do you not have CPanel or equivalent access to the backend and can see if you are truly out of space?

I am using domains.co.za and seems to be OK, although still a small site and few mailboxes - quite responsive and helpful.

do you not have CPanel or equivalent access to the backend and can see if you are truly out of space?

I am using domains.co.za and seems to be OK, although still a small site and few mailboxes - quite responsive and helpful.
Thanks I'll get in touch with them.

I'm a total newbie, hence I just outsource this kind of stuff. All i know is I'm not getting what I paid for and I'd like someone else to handle the business.

Cheers,

K.

Thanks for the recco.

I have checked out their hosting packages, but would prefer to outsource the whole thing to a local company that I can have a personal relationship and help with uploading content and modifying the site as and when need be.

I hope that makes sense. Total newbie on this whole thing, hence I'm looking to outsource to a proper service provider.

Ta,

K

If you are looking for proper WordPress hosting checkout GP Hosting. These guys are awesome at what they do, awesome support as well. I'm currently using there linux package to run a basic WordPress site and email.

I had a few issues in the beginning, but that was down to me not understanding what i was doing in setting it up, but there support sorted me out.

If you are keen check them out at https://www.gphosting.co.za

Cheers