Big changes at Internet Solutions

SilverCode

How does reducing the number of staff help improve service for the client? It normally makes it worse since there are less people to deal with the work load. From experience with our ever changing Client Managers at IS, they seem to have quite a high turn over in staff. They could probably just stop hiring replacements for 6 months and they would end up with the same number as if they had retrenched people.

Could also be a huge boon for their Network and Infrastructure guys. Take the retrenchment package, go to Amazon, get signing bonus. Quick way to get a cash boost and make the most out of a bad situation.

daveza

Honorary Master
Internet Solutions will reduce some positions in the coming weeks
Stop with the corporate bs.

You are going to tell some employees they no longer have a job.

ghostR

Executive Member
Could also be a huge boon for their Network and Infrastructure guys. Take the retrenchment package, go to Amazon, get signing bonus. Quick way to get a cash boost and make the most out of a bad situation.
This.

TheBossMan

Expert Member
Big Changes coming at IS = BBBE / BBBBBBBBBBBE... This is all I am seeing. Letting people go to make service better, ja right

rrh

Expert Member
I wonder if the new players in fibre etc. - along with deals like AH - are causing some damage to their bottom line ?

Lupus

Honorary Master
Feels like the CEO has been steering this ship into the iceberg since he took over. The initiatives that came up while I was there wow, oh wow. I saw this coming about two years ago.

entrepr

Expert Member
If you become more efficient (thereby improving prices) and improve the customer experience, your sales should go up and you will need to hire staff

dunkyd

Expert Member
Any further news on this story as I see nothing about it on any forums or BD ?

rwenzori

Honorary Master
If you become more efficient (thereby improving prices) and improve the customer experience, your sales should go up and you will need to hire staff
That is the theory. The reality is usually a fuccup.